Memories..

Natsuki pulled away from the kiss if you can even call it that.. a million mermories that she tried to keep away and push to the back of her mind soon resurrected from her mind that kiss.
No makeout seemed so...
familiar

.......
..........

Natsuki looked at the girl who was of course taller than her she smiled they both held each other hands.
Her girlfriend was grinning with love Natsuki laid her head on her girlfriends arm she shivered slightly from the breeze that flew by.
She was so luckly she thought everyday she couldn't have a better girlfriend....
Natsuki sighed softly before looking at her girlfriend's cute face
"I love you....

M̸͎͍̤̯͖͓̩̆͂̔͗̂̿̀̉̋͝͝o̶̡̞͚͕̻̰̞͚͉̣̻͉̬̣͔̰͐̆̐͗̍̔͂̒͑͂̈͊͗͗̃̑̐͜͜n̵̡̬̱̞͓͇͔̭̣͕̟̈́̀͌ͅi̸̠̯͔̝͖̒̌́͆̔̇k̵̨̛̩̝̠̦̱̥͍̘͂͒̓͂̒͂͒́̽͘͠a̵̛̰̞̮̫͕̦̍͌̍́́̐̎͋̋͆̈́͘͠͝ͅ..."

Natsuki tried to snap back to reality she felt herself get pulled into another memory.

"Monikaaa!"Natsuki ran up to Monila she jumped to her into a tight hug "I missed you!"Monika smiled "I did to-NO NO I DIDN'T HMPH!"Natsuki looked away blushing madly "Aw...So you didn't well that's too bad..I guess I'm not loved..."Monika sighed before sniffling sadly.
Natsuki freaked out before pulled away from the hug "NO NO I MEANT I DID- I...I JUST....UGHHHHH!"Natsuki faceplamed herself she felt her gulit take over her she looked down before closing her eyes tightly.
Her neck snapped to Monika when she heard her laughing "Pfft..I'm sorry! I had to"Monika hugged Natsuki "I hate you..."Natsuki lied hugging back blushing "Hehe~ yeah sure" Monika giggled once again.

PLEASE STOP! I DON'T WANT TO REMEMBER TH-
Natsuki was cut off as she felt herself see another memory...One...she....Hated....

Natsuki ran behind the school Monika wanted to meet her up for some reason she didn't mind of course she loved spending time with her girlfriend. Of course she didn't want anyone to know she would be embarrassed if even Monika found out she saw Monika and then hugged her.
Monila didn't hug back she judt stayed there mot moving she pulled away from Natsuki's hug she rubbed her eyes.Natsuki's mood chaged to a worried one "Monika...? What's the matter...?"Natsuki asked showing her worried expression "N-N-Natsuki...I'm...so sorry..."Monika looked at Natsuki her eyes we're bloodshot it seemed like she was crying "What..happened...?"Natsuki asked Monika sighed softly controlling her sobbing "I-i...I.....never....

loved you"

Natsuki let out a sob before looking at Yuri's face Yuri rubbed Natsuki's cheek softly "I'm..sorry I didn't mean to make you-"Yuri was cut off.
Natsuki slapped Yuri's hand away from her cheek tears formed in her eyes the mermories hurt so much each time she even remembered one but all three...It made her heart broken what if...Yuri is just like monika...?
I loved Monika...and now Yuri.....
It seems...the same with Monika....Thay settles...it....Stupid Yuri....

"YOU DON'T LOVE ME! YOU'RE LYING! YOU LIAR! YOU JUST WANT TO PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS! JUST LIKE...Just...like..."Natsuki voice turned into a whisper "Just..Like...Monika did..."Natsuki got off the couch grabbing her things and then rushing out the door crying uncontrollably Yuri tried to catch up to her the rain was pouring down the sky.

"Natsuki..."