Never...Never...

Yuri couldn't believe what she just heard "N-Natsuki I-" she was cut off when Natsuki cut off Yuri sighed "I-I love you too Natsuki..."Yuri put her phone down before rolling over to her side and pulled the blanket over her she sighed softly before closing her eyes one question still on her mind..

Did Natsuki mean it?
As a friend..?

.....or....As something more..?

Soon she drifted to sleep the question still in her mind.

Natsuki sighed softly before grabbing her pillow and squealed inside it "I DID IT I DID IT!" It felt great to let her feelings out Natsuki smiled I'm worried...does Yuri feel the same way..?
I hope she does..
Her name is Yuri after all...
I hope her name isn't lying...

"NATSUKIIII COME DOWN HERE AND MAKE ME A SANDWICH!"Dad-suki yelled Natsuki rolled her eyes before nodding.

"Yes father!"She yelled "NO YELLING IN MAWH HOUSE! YOU HEAR ME?!"Dad-suki yelled louder You're telling me this..? When you're- Natsuki just sighed "Baka.."Natsuki softly whispered before beading down stairs she went into the kitchen seeing her father "Hurry up! I don't have all day!"Dad-suki yelled making her rush.

"Hey y'know Yuri..she really was"he paused smirking "Hot I can't believe she's in highschool"he laughed Natsuki shivered Don't you god damn think that...pedo.. Natsuki just nodded "I g-guess.."Dad-suki noticed his daughter holding back some emotions.

"Y'know she really was my type...I wonder if i can hook up with her~"he sang Natsuki's hands turned into fists she was barely holding back her rage "You should ask her if she likes older men~"he paused "She must taste so good specially her..big...ti-"

"YOU GOD DAMN FUCKING PEDO! YURI WOULD NEVER FALL FOR A FUCKED UP MAN LIKE YOU! KEEP YOU'RE HOE MOUTH SHUT AND STOP THINKING ABOUT MY YURI!"Natsuki yelled before she covered her mouth "Fuck.."She whispered "Ha ha oh~? My little suki has a crush on Yuri?"He smirked "How cute too bad she probably doesn't like fucked up"He paused "Like you said you're my daughter you're even more fucked up than me get it?"He threatened "and one day I will get Yuri and when she's showing me all her love I'll make sure that you get first row seats to see us..do it~"he winked Natsuki just backed away and he got up from his chair and closer to Natsuki he lifted Natsuki by her collar "You so pathetic"Natsuki felt a pain in her cheek he had punched her then it followed by a kick then after she knew it she was beaten up badly "Stupid kid why you just go fuck some boy or something? I'm sure people would like a slut like you"and with that he walked away Natsuki curled into a ball and started to tear up then tears fell.

He's right...Yuri will never love me....
Never...

Never...

Never......