Trapped 2

Seulgi's Pov

"What are you doing?" he said and still lying half of his head on the table,

"Nothing, actually, I'm just checking you out"

I bit my lip and looked away, this is so embarrassing.

what kind of Answer is that Seulgi are you trying to embarrass yourself in front of this insensitive jerk.

He immediately sat down properly,
"Che-cheking me out!?" he cleared his throat while his brows were furrowed, he look confused.
"I-If you're done in your task which I think you're not," I said stuttering.
I turned back to hide my embarrassment and started to talk again.
"finish it before 5," I said quickly while walking to get away from him.

I stopped as he muttered an "okay". I can feel him nodding.

then I started to walk again.
I decided to walk towards the corner and pretend that I'm doing something there.
'What a relief' he hasn't asked too many questions. He was literally close catching me.
I sighed

I suddenly felt that my foot pricked, as if I stepped on something pointy and sharp, I think I stepped into something.
I screamed out of pain, I suddenly lost my balance and fell on the floor.
Next time I knew Jimin was on my side.
"Are you okay?" He asked with his concerned look plastered on his face which is actually new to me.
it's actually my first time seeing his face so close with different kinds of expressions coming out from him. He looked like an angel.
I felt like I was really protected right now while he was talking to me with that kind of tone and face, he seems so manly.

I can feel my world slowed not that slow you can see on drama's, but I can feel myself looking at him as he move slowly and I can't hear him properly my attention is completely glued to his face, I stared at him for a moment then suddenly an unexpected smile came out from my face.
But reality snaps and I focused on my foot and ignored that feeling of day dreaming.

"I guess I'm not, I think that I stepped unto something" then he took my shoes off as I stared at my left foot
"You stepped on a thumbtacks" then he removed the thumbtacks out of my shoes,
"You're lucky the thumbtacks haven't gone deeper"
I sighted and simply nodded

I suddenly heard a closing door which took my attention to the place where that sound is coming from, the door of the classroom suddenly was closed,

"Hey there's someone in here" Jimin shouted but it seems the person haven't heard it as it continues to close.
then he stood up and started catch the door and knocked it hard trying to call for help but its too late because the guard hasn't seemed to notice it.

"HEY! someone? There's a student here, help!" He shouted trying to call for help. He tried everything with shouting and yelling but nothing works, The guard must've gone by now.

I remembered that I left the lock outside that's why the guard locked the door himself thinking I left the room unlocked.

I cursed myself, This is my fault, I shouldn't have placed that stupid lock on the door on the first place, and now I'm locked with Jimin and I don't know if there's a possibility that we can get out the room still breathing.
Without heater, we could freeze here to death...
No, no, don't think about that Seulgi, think positively, you will go out with this room safe okay?
I tried to encourage myself and I hope it'll really work.

------------------------------------

Jimins pov

Few minutes passed and we're still locked here. I tried everything but nothing seems to work, I tried shouting and yelling but it didn't work, The door is made of hard wood and the windows are covered with grills
What should I do? I'm locked with Seulgi, I don't care about myself, as long as Seulgi is safe, I can risk my safety if it was for her, Even If I need to make her warm while I bear the coldness, I don't care-