CHAPTER 1. The Beginning

As time goes by, there goes Seulgi at the bench of her school sitting alone
she is thinking about a lot of things especially about her life and her forgotten memories.

SEULGIS POV.

I grunted,
My head suddenly hurt as i feel like thorns are sucking against my brain causing for me to grunt in pain, I touched my head with my hands and lightly hit it to lessen the pain,
there goes the pain again, i told myself as I rub the back of my head.

Shit, I forgot to take my medicine maybe that's why,
it's happening sometimes since my operation from that accident happens,
'The accid-'
Pain suddenly strikes in my head causing for me to grunt, dizziness followed, thinking only about that accident even caused me a lot of pain that's why I chose not to bother or even think about it. but I realize that if I won't think about it or if I don't try to, how can I regain all of my memories right.

Like for instance, How can I regain my memories if I continue to sit and do nothing, right? That's why I sometimes chose to think about it and ignore the pain just to at least tell myself that I tried.
But my doctor says not to stress myself from trying to remember things in the past especially when that accident happened.

Anxiety, Insomnia, Trauma, Depression and the worst is Amnesia are some of the medical conditions I suffered from that accident. There's a lot of pills I'm taking to stop the pain and to recall my memories but there's still no progress until now, I also go to a lot of therapist but still nothing progressive is happening.

'Why my life's a mess?, I mumbled under my breath
It's actually been 3 years now, and I'm 20 years old, I'm so old but still not a little bit of memory I've recalled, well it's really rare for the victims of amnesia to recover soon.
like bitc* are you kidding me, my head is itching to remember.

My parents only told me that I did well on my studies, got many friends but they didn't even tell me the name of my friends in middle school, like at least one of them so that maybe I can meet and talk to them or have a proper conversation with them. To say Hi or Goodbye... Or even they probably can help me to gain back all the memories I've lost.
Nothing.
Since that accident happened we transferred here in Seoul.
They said I don't have any past relationship but I don't actually believe on that.
It's a lie...
I cry every night because of someone I don't even remember, the only thing I know is that I'm longing for a person.

There's something I need to know, there's something my parents are hiding from me, there is really something that I have to remember, there's som-
"Ahh!" I grunted in pain,
Slowly, someone is trying to appear on my mind, I can't clearly see it cause it's blurry but I can identify it's a boy, slowly the picture is becoming clear when-
* bell rings*
The bell rang interrupting me from seeing clearly who is it.
But I know it's a boy. First clue and first progress happened to me.

I try to think about it again thinking that I can make that picture clear until a tear drop from my eye, I didn't even realize it drop until I can feel it dripping on cheeks. That person, that boy is not just someone, I need to recall him and try to figure out who is he.

Suddenly my heart beats fast and I worded something that I think a name I am used to say before everything happened.
"Jim" my heart then suddenly feels like crushing.
I wiped the tear on my face,
there's a reason why I'm crying, maybe he's someone who broke my heart? Or something. That's why I'm crying, but I still don't know and I'm not really sure.

After that, I went back to my classroom since the bell already rang. I still don't know who is that person but I'll try my best to remember who is he and I'm willing to risk everything just to remember the things I lost in the past, I'm not going to suffer another day without trying, I'm definitely curious about my past, maybe there's someone I left back at Gangnam, I have to go back there, Maybe my memories might get back if I return there.

I have decided, no one is stopping me.

to someone who's waiting for me,
if there really is..
'I'm coming, please wait a little bit'
I smiled and stood up going to my class.
.
End.

Short.
I'll update soon with long stories.