Chapter 27

Seulgi's Pov

After that day, the results from the auditions came out. And I got in.

I am surprised by the the results actually,

I am paired with Jimin.

We practiced a lot and eventually we got closer, and I began to forgive him. We always talk and he always helps and teach me the choreographies I'm struggling with. Just within a month, we began to get closer. I began to open my heart again and it always beats for him.

*

It's been a week now since we performed at the show we parted in. Everything is just going fine, we always hang out a lot. No one knew that we used to be lovers, no one knew that we are meeting each other after classes and practices. We were playing it very secretly and we're keeping it low so that no one won't notice that we're hanging out. So far, no one is being suspicious and after the day Jimin gave me that stupid adorable juice box, everything went back to normal. Actually, I talked that to Jimin, I told him never to do anything just like that again that we should act like we don't know each other in public, except he always smiles at me and always staring at me. Well, I liked it to be honest, but no one should never knew about us. Argh he's so cute when he smiles. We just practiced together and we are isolated so that we can focus on learning the choreography. I came home late every night for a month, I don't go to classes anymore just for that short period of time. It's so tiring I admit, and I really miss my friends I never got to meet them again since we started practicing, however, I'm thankful that no one is bugging me about Jimin and I and no one even knew I am paired with Jimin until the show aired, they were really surprised and they bugged me after that, they said that we look good together and obviously for some reason I need to deny it. After a few days Jimin is just so bugging me and they get a hint and they confronted me, apparently, I admit to them that he was my ex boyfriend and we are dating now again, we are starting over again.

Okay I can take all the criticism that you might thinking, you can say I'm such a stupid, weak, and easy girl. But, I don't care. This is my life. I CONTROL MY OWN LIFE. I will take all the consequences later, if ever there is. I just followed my heart, I love Jimin and I know that he also feel the same. I can say that we're dating for some time now, and I never regret my decisions.
I think he deserves a second chance, everyone deserves a second chance. I can't just forget a million things he made right for me just for a few wrong things he made.

*

*

I am now heading to the mall, the classes ended soon and we, and by we Jimin and I, decided that we should go for a date/celebration, because I received a message from a big company, Sm entertainment, that I have been accepted on their auditions. After a long time they finally found my audition tapes. And I think my performance in the show also affected their decisions. They said that they are accepting auditions in the reason that they are debuting and new girl group.

*
Jimin's pov

I called Seulgi's phone and she answered right away

"Hey where are you? I'm waiting for you for 30 minutes now"

"Tsk, hey, you said we are going to meet at 5:40 and it's already just 5:30, why did you went so early?"

"Ahh, is that so" I chuckled

"Yahh, who told you to get here 30 minutes earlier, and it's not even my fault, I'm not even late. I'm fact I'm 10 minutes earlier, why are so early and you're even ranting right now?"

"No reason, I just miss you" I answered

She didn't respond

"Did I make your heart flutter, why aren't you answering?"

"I'm not, where are you? I'm here, ohh I see you"

I looked around and I saw Seulgi at the end of the road. I can see her waving at me so I waved back, I hang up the phone and I smiled to her, after a few seconds she crossed the road.

I noticed a truck approaching from a far,

My heart skipped a beat, I stared at her and she was smiling at me, I am anxious and scared. I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen, please it can't be this again.

With all my energy, as fast as I can I ran but everything seems going in a slow motion,

I can't loose her again,
I won't be able to live if she's not here by my side.

I hurriedly came and grabbed her hands and pulled her towards me, we are now far from the road.

I hugged her so tight,

I can't loose her again,
Not anymore

I break from the hug and looked her in the eyes and she seems confused

"Are you okay?" I asked

"What are you doing, why do you look so pale, are you nervous?" She asked me

I hugged her again.

"It's okay now, why are you hugging me tight, is there something wrong?"

I heard the truck passed us,

"Woa, are you that scared? There's nothing to worry okay, the truck is even very far from me, why did you get so scared of? Don't worry now, I'm safe."

"I can't loose you again" I muttered

She broke from the hug and stared at me

"What, why are you crying, it's okay now. I'm fine, alright." She smiled at me while she wiped my tears. I didn't even noticed that I'm already crying.

I nodded and tried to smile at her, after that we went to the mall.

*

End of chapter 27

.