Chapter 4. We met again

Seulgi went out of her apartment and started to walk around the Gangnam area.
Nothing's still happening to her like her memories are still not coming back.
She was thinking about that boy she met a few days ago, and still waiting to see him again.

Seulgi's Pov

I was roaming the whole place but I can't still find that guy, and still, no one can recognize me. Well, that's life...

3:36 pm
I'm hungry, tired and sleepy. I was walking the whole day long. Nothing's still happening on my way,

I was walking until I came to a large mall and decided to go inside and have some snack. There are a quite a few people here and that's so surprising since, in Seoul, there's a lot of people in their malls even to what time is it open.

I went inside and started to roam around the area to find a store to buy some snacks, Until, I saw a kimbap stall, I don't know what's happening, but all I know is I want to eat kimbap right now.
After I finish a dozen of kimbap, I was full. I ordered a drink and started to walk again while sipping the coke I brought.

I noticed an arcade at the corner and went inside, only a few people are here, maybe around 30 or something,
I exchange some tokens and started to find a station to play, I roam around and finally, I picked a gun-playing station, there's a guy playing in the other side and decided to play on the other side.
I inserted 2 token and so does I entered the place, I took my gun which is attached to the side of the station, I started to roam around the place, the place is full of houses and trees, its pretty messed up, I'm currently on the street , I saw a multiple enemy and killed them, but my teammates are decreasing too. Until, I'm the only one who's left on my team together with my enemy, which means it's a 1on1 fight. I don't know what I'm feeling but I'm a little bit nervous, and seriously on a game.
I continued walking, I entered a house where I sited my enemy and quickly hid behind the door. I moved out a little bit and Aimed.
I trigger the gun, boom.
HEADSHOT...
I almost jump out of joy, I returned the gun on the side, I faced my enemy in the side, I mean the guy I'm playing with.

Jimin's POV
Shittt. I lost the game.
I was startled because its a headshot which means he/she is probably out of my sight. Ughh I've been playing this game for years now, I didn't expect it would be a headshot this time. I frowned, I was disappointed with myself,

I returned the gun and I noticed that my opponent was facing me, that person is...
"Se-seul-seulgi" I said, my voice was shaking, I was startled to see Seulgi
"Ohh, it was you, that guy from the park" she smiled at me. That smile, I've been longing for that smile, but now I can finally see it again.
"By the way, you haven't told me your name, what's your name?"
"I'm Pa-park Jimin" I'm stuttering
"Nice to meet you again Jimin, but I think I already know you from the past, but somehow, I have amnesia." She chuckled awkwardly,
That pierced my heart, so amnesia is the reason why she forgot about me.
I didn't notice a single drop of tear flowed out from my eyes until She wiped it off. It so fast, I didn't even notice that she was already right in my front,
"What's wrong? Did I say something off?" She asked out of concern.
"No-nothing, of course not" I smiled awkwardly,
"That's great"
"Ummm, I-I-" I was saying when she suddenly interrupted me
"Can you say without stuttering, you seem nervous" she suddenly hold my hands which literally surprised me, I almost jump because of shock, Luckily I didn't. It gives me shivers down through my spine,
"You know what, It's okay"
I gulped and took a deep breath. I cleared my throat
"I'm sorry to hear that" I finally told her without stuttering
"It's fine" she smiled again and removed her fingers off my hands. I suddenly find myself hugging her until I came back to my senses and released from the hug
"I-I'm sorry"
She giggled suddenly which came out of nowhere
That laugh.

I LOVE IT...

I have a lot of things I want to say, But my mind is telling me that I can't, I can't do it.
After all the things that happen, after all the 3 years that I spent without even seeing her, maybe visiting her grave. I haven't visited her or even checked if she really did die. It's all my fault after all. That's why I don't have the guts to tell her all the things I want to say. I don't know what might happen, I don't know what she might do and I can't bear to lose her again. Maybe someday, on the right time, I will tell her all the things I want to say, for all the 3 years without her. I will tell her all the stories what happened in my life and all the achievements I received, thanks to her. I'm going to be there for her, by her side until She regains her memories and I won't stop from begging for her forgiveness. I'll make sure that I will do everything to make myself deserving for her forgiveness. I hope that maybe, I can confess all the things without her, being mad at me for doing this to her. I don't know if I really deserve her forgiveness. But I know that It's not my fault in here since I'm not aware that she really didn't die from that accident and her parents totally fooled me.
I have a lot of thoughts Right now, but fate is still fate, what will happen in the future is led by fate, I'll just depend on fate.

I stared at her and observed her whole body, she's still the same, her personality didn't change.
She is still the Seulgi I met before
She is still Seulgi I loved before, No, She is still Seulgi I love Until now.

"Umm, can we talk?" Seulgi asked
"Sure" I replied.
"Can we go outside for a walk?"
I nod while mumbling an okay
She leads the way outside and I followed. I'm still nervous and I still feel the mixed pain and happiness.

Stay tuned for the next chapter...