Transfer Student 1

Chapter 1

Seulgis Pov

The day after the one week break, I'm glad I'm not late this time, what a relief. I sighed at myself.
I gulped as I enter the campus seeing the great view of our messed and huge campus with a lot of scattered students through out the hallway.
I am now on my way going to my classroom and it's literally tiring, well our campus is quite really big divided by 4 buildings and each of the grade level has one, unfortunately the 4th year building is on the last at the back part of the whole campus so I would consider 4th year students unlucky.

The weather today is fine, the sun light against my cold skin makes me feel pretty warm.

As I walk through the hallway I noticed that there's a lot of classrooms who are already filled with a lot of students, I wonder if how many students are now in the room
Probably a half or so,

After a few more steps,

I finally arrived at my destination, my classroom.
"Phew, I'm glad I made it" I murmured
I took a glace at my wrist watch,
7:25, I'm still not late, 7:30 is the starting of classes and probably our teacher is still not around.
I took a deep breath and finally,
I slid open the door, the loud noises of my classmates is what had greeted me, some of them were talking by two's and some were by group.
As I took a few steps of entering the room the loud noises disappeared suddenly, I took a glance of my classmates and noticed that some of them are glancing at each other and some were staring at me with their eyes wide opened, then suddenly they slowly went back to their chairs, settled down and started to do things on their own.

"Weird" I whispered under my breath,

I ignored that and went to my chair and sat down, I opened my History book and I started to study for a quiz.

*

After a few minutes, someone went inside the room

It's a boy,

everybody's attention was drawn into the young boy with odd sense of style but he was actually beautiful.

An unfamiliar face,
Without a doubt, It was obviously a transferee.
Our homeroom teacher came afterward, As I saw her, I immediately stood up, faced her and pulled a little smile on my face,

"Attention, Bow" I greeted her,

"Good morning Teacher, "my classmates said in unison and all together we bowed to show respect,
"Good morning students, Please sit down" she responded, she sat down to her chair and stared at her fingers while we sat down and stared at her narrowly. After a few glanced at her she then gets what we meant.

"Ohh, I forgot" she laughed awkwardly
"We have a newbie here, please introduce yourself" then she looked at the new student and smiled at him as a cue for him to get in the front and introduce himself.

The guy walked at the center and started to talk, he was trembling a little bit, he looks a little pale and his hands are clenching at the bottom of his hoodie.

He was wearing a black hoodie, a pair of jeans and vans, with his hair slicked at the side.

"I-I am Park Jimin I a-am 15 years old and I live here at Busan..." his voice was shaking and stuttering, it was obvious that he was nervous base on his body language, posture and gestures, but he actually look pretty decent.

However, he doesn't look like it, there's something behind him I need to figure out, there's something mysterious about him,
Thoughts started to run through my head and some of them are out of the world

Maybe he's a vampire! why is his skin so pale, What if he's a drug addict or a murderer whatsoever, but nahh, Let's see if he really is one.

I noticed that he was staring at me right now and we met each other gaze but soon I looked away.