Chapter 29 (special) part 1

We have arrived at Jeju Island. The plane is now taking off. I am sitting at the window side, and Jimin beside me. I stared at him who's apparently still sleeping.
"I love him so much" I said to myself as I felt myself smile, I leaned closer to him and our face is close to each other.
To be honest, I have this thought or idea in my head that he would suddenly completely vanish and gone again this time. But he didn't and it made me happy all the way through our flight.

His soft breath was hitting against my skin, fuck. He smells so good I wanted to kiss him. And it may sound cheesy but who cares, I'm her girlfriend and I can kiss him whatever, whenever, however I want.

I then gave him soft kisses on the lips until he wakes up. He smiled at me and I stopped kissing him to smile back at him. He yawned and stretched his arms.

"Are we here?" He asked whispering

"Yes, and it's really beautiful, I am really thrilled!" I exclaimed also whispering

"I'm glad we're here, I'm glad you're with me right now" he smiled at me

"Why are we whispering?" I pointed out and we both giggled

"I love you" he proclaimed

"I love you too" I replied smiling at him

"I love you more" I added giggling

"I love you most" he giggled

I honest to God, it sounds cheesy having an 'I love you, I love you more' fights but if you're already in a relationship and you're actually doing that with the person you love, it will sound romantic.

He leaned closer to me and kissed me.

*

We just arrived at the beach resort and it was windy here, we were accommodated with staffs bringing our suitcases to our room, Jimin went first to check to room and I stayed to look for the view. I went to the balcony witnessing the amazing view of the sea. I am amused and mesmerized by the beautiful sea.

My attention was glued on the beach when suddenly a manly pair of arms wrapped around my waist at my back, his face rested on my shoulders and I stared at his beautiful face.

He is smiling and he was watching the sea as I still stare at him. I rested my hands over his arms that is still wrapped around my waist.

"This has a less likable view compared to somewhere I know" he suddenly stated

"What are you saying, are you insane?"

I looked around checking if anyone heard it, thank God no one is around.

"You know what's more beautiful?" He asked while meeting my gaze

"What?" I asked while I think

"Our room" he answered while smiling cockily

"What do you mean?" I am confused, our room? What's with it that it's more beautiful that this masterpiece.

"You know, you in the room as I worship you, while you're on the top-" I covered his mouth with my hands and looked around again if no one is around, but unfortunately there is a couple of people standing not so far from us and they were giggling, they probably heard what Jimin said. I screamed internally, I hope the ground will swallow me already.

"Hey stop it! what are you saying?! Have you gone mad? You better stop blabbering things like that" I exclaimed as I removed my hands on his mouth. He didn't said anything for a few seconds until he said something inappropriate again.

"When we sleep toge-" he said while smiling until I interrupted him again

"Hey? Stop it, I will really get mad if you continue this!" I announced

"Then I lay yo-" that's it. I untied his hands on my waist and started walking when I realize I don't have a key to our room and I don't know what room we are checked in. I stopped and turned around only to see him smiling at me and it's pissing me of

"Hand me the key!" I demanded but he ignored me and still smiling at me

I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself down

"Hand me the key please! While I'm still calm" I said calmly

"No" he just said trying to get on my nerves. Did he think I'm still joking, well I'll give you the joke you wanted.

I glared at him

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING KEY OR ELSE YOU WILL GO HOME ALONE AND CALLING THIS ALL OVER TOGETHER WITH OUR RELATIONSHIP!" I exclaimed completely yelling at him, I don't care what will people will think of me but right now I just want the god-damned key so that I can rest myself and utterly calm myself down. Jimin seemed startled and he became serious, and his face is giving me the expression of like 'i'm screwed' well that was my intention so I guess my purpose was really taken.
"Now hand me the key" I calmly asked

He was a bit shaking while he handed me the key. I grabbed it instantly and rushed to our room, thank God the room number was written at the back of the key or otherwise I will completely look like a fool having the key and not knowing the room number, and I also can't go back to Jimin or else I will just laugh at his expression and ruin everything and turn myself to look like a fool.

"What is he even saying?" I muttered under my breath as I felt my cheeks blush.

End.

*

Author's Note:

So I decided to continue this story, and went with the first plot I planned for this story. I thought I would go with the second plot which is basically the ending of everything is on the previous chapter but I changed my mind and decided to go with the plot I planned originally for this story.

So yeah! I hope you liked this chapter.