Prologue

Seulgi
"It was unexpected, I never expected that my life would turn out like a cliché that I mostly have watched only tv series and in some books I have red."

Jimin
"I can't believe that it actually happened in my life and I didn't expect that I would experience that kind of event, it was frustrating, and full of regrets and I'm so tired of living the way it is."

*

Seulgi
"It starts normally,
I'm just a typical school nerd
I am never a party girl instead I am wholely focusing on my studies, and nothing else.

Until a boy came into my life and changed my whole world."

*

I am a normal girl with a big dream, good grades, a happy family and the last but not the least, a have a very supportive and loving boyfriend named Jimin, Park Jimin.

Until my life turned out like movie replayed on the screen,
There's a lot of obstacles and problems we've encountered but there is only one problem that we didn't come through, it was the fate that against us.

Afterward, A total cliche happened to our lives, a big accident happened and it affected both of our lives,
I forgot my identity and forgot the person I love the most in the whole world.

*

Jimin
"It was fate that pulled us apart,
It was also fate that brought us back together.

We met at the wrong time but we surely know we met the right person."

.....................................

Ann.

Please don't bash my story and please don't copy it.

I wrote this with my blood, sweat, and tears so at least read it with all your heart and don't hate it.

I'm going to update my story every week, but if I have time I will update sooner than a week.
Follow me for more stories which I'm gonna make soon.

I'm sorry for the wrong grammars and typos,
Vulgar, swearing/cussing,

(idk about smut).
......

The first 8 chapters are like the side story of their past.

Love you