Chapter 30 (special) part 2

Seulgi's POV

Fuck him. He knows me for almost two years yet he doesn't have any single idea or he can't even notice that I'm starting to get annoyed over his stupid jokes. It's not funny at all Jimin!

I burst in as I opened the door and locked it behind me. I plopped myself on the bed and screamed on the air.

Perhaps, I'm just tired and sleepy that's why I just got mad at him, like I wasn't the type of person who gets pissed off easily but I did earlier so maybe this is just because of my exhaustion. and on the other side he is literally ignorant about the boundaries on when to joke or stop messing around anymore.

I decided to let myself sleep trying to forget about everything that just happened and to let myself rest as well. Until I heard a knock on the door, I rolled my eyes as it made its way to the door. It's probably Jimin.

"Hey, who is it!?" I shouted. But the person on the other side didn't respond and I started to regret for shouting. Maybe it wasn't Jimin, what if it was room service and I disrespected him. I stood up and went to the door.

Jimin's face appeared, he looked sorry but still handsome at the same time. Then a lopsided smile appeared on his face with his 'pity look' eyes met my gaze. I turned around and went to the bed with my arms crossed and I heard footsteps behind me and a closing of door. I lied at my side on the bed trying to not look on his eyes, I know he'll feel sorry and regretful. I just wanted him to say sorry. That's what I needed him to do before I accept his apology. And I also don't want all of this vacation to go to waste because of all our fighting. We wanted to relax and have fun during our little vacation. Partially, I am just messing with him to go along with all of his jokes and half I am just utterly mad at him because of what he just did, it's practically a lesson for him to not mess around during our serious important times.

He lied beside me as he wraps his arms around me, his face sat at the side of my face as he began to talk and apologize to me.

"I'm sorry Seulgi, I shouldn't have just said what I spoke earlier, I promise it won't happen again." He calmly spoke to me as his face raise to look at me.

"Please, look at me!" He added earning my attention to go all over him. I looked at him and he smiled. I can't help to smile back as his smile grew wider.

"I hate you!" I said while pouting at him. Obviously it was just a joke and he will understand that I didn't mean that, and he will make me smile again.

"Ohh, you hate me now?" He jokingly responded trying not to laugh. He then leaned closer as his lips attached my lips for a second.

"Say it again?" He asked as his eye smile began to resurface.

"I hate you" I repeated and he kissed me again.

"Everytime you say, 'I hate you' I'm gonna kiss you so that you won't say that you hate me again" he said.

I rolled my eyes at him, this is basically a scam. He will literally got all the benefits from it.

"Okay, I'm gonna stop saying I hate you now so that you won't kiss me again" I announced and his face suddenly became serious.

What! I'm just messing around. He is too easy to be pissed.

He looked disappointed, I'm not stupid you know. I just wanted to mess with you as well.

He frowned and rolled over as I smile. My eyes followed him as he turn to face the ceiling. Now it's my turn!

"Hey, why are you suddenly disappointed?" I asked as I turned over to get close to him. I let my face rest at the top of his chest.

"Nothing, I'm not disappointed" he simply replied. He didn't even take a glance at me. I looked up to him on his eyes as he still doesn't payed attention on me so I returned on my position on his chest. guess he was really mad. Ohh, now the cute little baby Jimin is mad.

"You are frowning, and you're not looking at me, plus you're obviously disappointed cause I can see that on your eyes." I pointed out as look at him again.

"I am not mad okay" he admitted as he take a glance at him while he flashed a fake smile I can spot. He is lying.

"Okay you're not, I am mad too!" I pouted as I lied on my back lying beside him. I took a glance at him but he's still won't budge. Okay fine! This is what he is asking for. And why is he mad suddenly? I am the one who is mad at him for what reasonable to be mad for he just did. But now he is and I have to tame this little adorable beast just because I LOVE HIM SO MUCH.

"I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU JIMIN. I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU A HUNDRED TIMES-" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Then suddenly I felt soft lips attached over my lips, he started to move and I can't resist, well obviously I won't. So we made out for as long as I can remember, I'm not really sure, maybe for 3 hours. Just kidding! Only for like 30 minutes and I didn't stopped, he did. Technically, I owe him 100+ kiss so maybe I payed him now for what he just did.

"You know what, even if you won't say kiss me, or I hate you. I'm gonna kiss you anyway, you may wanted it or not, I will kiss you forever." He said that I think mad me blush and smiled at him like a spoiled little kid, well I'm actually spoiled, spoiled by his love.

Sounds cheesy? Guess what? I don't care, this is my life.

*

We had fun for 2 days. We stayed on the beach, stare at the beautiful sunset and sunrise and the amazing view as well. We had a great meals, and we swam at the oceans. We laughed, talk, kissed, hugged, and everything you could imagine. Our vacation was simply amazing, unfortunately it's all over now but still I am more than happy that I'm still with Jimin. Whatever might happen, whatever they will pay me for leaving him, whatever they will do to let us apart again, I will never leave him again. I love him, and I will always will. I wouldn't bear if he leave me again.

*

End.