Not the End 8

Seulgis pov

It's friday. It's been 3 days that we are officially off, and its also been 3 days that I'm crying every night and still,
the memories of ours is still keeping to flashback in my head, but all of those are in the past now and I can't turn it back.
Irene said sorry to me and I forgave her, she said she was startled that Jimin kissed her and its not her fault, I also don't want to throw away our friendship and I know what kind of person Irene is and I know she wouldn't betray her friends

Thinking about Jimin actually make me feel crying, But I didn't, I told myself not to cry and focused on something else.

I'm in school and they are here, they only have this day before they finally move to Seoul. I wanted to say goodbye one last time to Jimin but I can't, I'm nervous and I don't have the guts to talk to him now. I wanted to see him for the last time, but still, my heart hurts every time I see him but at the same time memories of us being happy came always into my mind, at the times we were both happy and feeling in love but it all hurt cause my heart feels like crushing to realize that it won't happen again cause it's all over.

If only I can turn back the time, I would wish to go back and change our fate. still I can't look at him in the eyes, I can't even talk to him without stuttering, we sometimes talk when It's really needed.

Still my heart aches, I know my heart keeps on beating for him, I told myself not to fall for him again but I can't help it, he is a part of my life now.

But I can't let myself hurt twice, I just have to move on and find someone else, but right now he is still in my heart and I can't replace him yet, my wounds is still fresh and so does our memories. I don't know what's wrong with me but I decided to just depend on fate and let everything happen.

...

it's 3:00 pm the class is still going, the boys have officially had a goodbye to our school.

they are gone now, I haven't even had properly said goodbye to him. I should've said it.

My eyelids felt heavy and a tear is forming in my eyes. It was about to fall when someone knocked the door and he went inside, its Jimin. everyone looked at him including me, he was catching his breath. I looked away and tried to stop myself from crying.

"Good afternoon teacher can I borrow Seulgi for a minute" he panted, then he smiled softly
"Sure" our teacher replied

What! why would our teacher do that, Jimin went out and so I followed, as I went out my friends were cheering me up.

While walking my heartbeat runs faster.

"What now?" I asked and pretended as if I really don't care about him anymore.

"You know it's last day here in school and in Gangnam right?"

"Yes and so?" I replied trying to put a bitter tone on my voice.

It took few seconds for him to say until he said these words

"Can you be with me for the last time, lets have fun, even if you don't love me anymore please give me your time for the last time, lets be together please come back to me, even for a day, please!"

he begged, then he suddenly hold my hands and intertwined it with mine.

I miss this, I miss his hands, I miss his face, I miss his voice, I miss everything.

"I still love you!"

I pulled my hands away, I know I love him too, I still love him, and I wanted to be with him for the last time.
"I have class Jimin, so cut this shit out" I rolled eyes,