The Greeting

Frisk Pov.

I made sure I had all my books for the day. Biology? Check. History? Check. Math? Ugh check.

I closed my locker door and started to walk to my next class.

My next class was all the way down on the first floor in a corner where no one goes. It was a pain to get to, but hey once your an honors student you gotta keep your grades up.

I've been the smartest in my grade since kindergarten. Nothing has been more important to me then getting in a good college and getting a good career with a good life.

While walking I was suddenly bumped into. I was knocked right down and dropped all of my books and papers.

I immediately sat up and started to pick up the mess.

The person I ran into rubbed his...skull? He wasn't even human! He appeared to be a skeleton who wore a blue jacket with fluff on the hood. His jeans were black with a white striped going down the sides. And his sneakers were black high tops with white shoe laces.

And his features were kinda...strange. He had a some sort of smile plastered on his face. But it was moving? How can he move his feature if he has no muscle? His sockets had little white lights in the center, so they kinda looked like pupils.

He gave me a pretty nasty look for a skeleton. He sat up and dusted himself, not even offering to help.

"Watch where your going kid." His voice was deep, and had some sort of... accent to it.

I sat up as well. "S-sorry."

He then stormed off, bumping into my shoulder in the process.

Ouch.

"Jerk" I turned around and walked away with my books as continued away to my class.

While leaving I heard him tsk behind me like a some sort of snob.

You see, I like monsters. They're pretty cool. I remember when the moved up here.

It was about a year or two ago, and I had the news on in the background while doing some homework.

All of sudden the breaking news cast came on, and a whole bunch of monsters we're on the screen, getting greeted by so many reporters.

They lived underground for so many years that no one knew the existed anymore.

No one really knows how they we're freed from they're rock prison. All they know is that one day the barrier keeping them there, broke.

Not many people were happy with the sudden change of a whole new species suddenly appearing out if thin air. I remember how many protest, fights, murders and court jury's there were.

I kinda felt bad for them. Over the years when they moved into my school, they've been bullied or casted out by the humans. I managed to make friends with some of them. They're really talented and smart, but too scared to speak up.

I have no problem with the monsters living in the same area as me. But I will have a problem with a monster who's a complete jerk like that skeleton.

I just shrugged it off and walked into my classroom, forgetting the whole situation.

I sat down and pulled my books out from my bag. As I was about to space out from the world to pay attention, I heard a voice call my name.

I looked up from my textbook and realized it was the teacher.

"Frisk? Would you please do me a favor?"

I closed my notebook and walked over to the teachers desk. Shes so kind. I think I'm her favorite student. Ever since the beginning of the year, shes done nothing but to make sure I succeed. She may have been blonde and old, but she was still very wise. Her outfits always stood out, because they were nothing but jeans and a shirt. unlike all other teachers who have to wear something good everyday.