The Plan

Frisk pov.

Sans has been quite ever since last night. Maybe it was wrong to let him sleep in my bed when he clearly wanted to be alone? I don't know really. Ever since I saw Sans with feelings other then hate towards me, I just wanted to show him some kindness.

At least I got some answers. I figured out were not only going for me, but his brother as well. The guy who wants my soul also has his brother. But I don't understand why we can't just hand me over to those skulls. I guess there was more to this plan then what I was getting told.

Another thing who is this guy and why am I being taken to him? As much as I'd like to know some more, Sans was in enough pain already. I'll give it a bit more time.

We arrived in front of some plaza. Sans pulled a paper out of his pocket and gave the building and the paper a good scan.

We we're in front of the restaurant where these friends were being held.  It was a white building that was made of marble. The name of the place was "The Finest." It was in fancy cursive writing on the top of the beautiful looking building. Didn't really seem like a place where hostages were being held.

I looked around and saw the only ones entering we're men and women dressed in fancy clothing. Something  me and Sans don't have and can't afford. Judging by this, its one of those places where fancy people eat and you need a reservation and proper wear.

"Sans? How are we gonna get in there. From what I'm seeing we need fancy clothes and a reservation. We don't have either of those!"

Sans looked at me then looked back at the restaurant. He nudged his head for me to follow him.

We walked in and my eyes went in awe. It was small but it was so beautiful! The walls were marble just like the outside with beautiful paintings all over. The tables were covered with white table cloths and all kinds of different forks, knifes and spoons. On the roof was a beautiful crystal chandelier in the middle of everything. It fit so beautifully.

Sans walked up to the podium where a host was waiting to seat someone.

He was some kind of...horse fish man? He had pretty big muscles as well. I looked at his name tag. Aaron? He wore a fancy tux and had a sly smile. He look up and saw a face and decided to attend to it.

"Welcome to the-"

He gave me and Sans a quick scan of our clothes. The expression in his face just said how much he was judging.

"Your clothes are...not very suitable."

Sans leaned in the podiem.

"Look. We have the money to pay for food. We just wanna have a good afternoon together."

Sans looked over to me and winked. Maybe he was trying to signal to tag along?

"Y-yeah. It's out anniversary!"

I could tell by Sans expression that hearing that made his neck shiver. Did the same for me.

"Well...we do have some extra dress's in the back. If the lady would like to try some on, I can show you." He gave me a condescending smirk with and a wink to go with it. I rolled my eyes on the inside. He then looked over towards Sans. "As for the gentleman find a bow or something."

Sans scuffed slightly with the little attitude. "Let's us think about it."

Sans dragged me aside away from the podium and huddled close so no one could hear.

"Okay so while your back there, ask to go to the bathroom or something, find them, and meet me in the back."

I've never had such a less detailed mission.