Mean to friendly

Sans pov

Shit they found us. Or should I say her.

"What's the hold up?"

I looked over to shush her before they saw us.

"Walk behind me."

I put my hood up enough to hide my skull. I grabbed Frisk hand and pulled her in a fast pace so we could get by them quickly.

"This way."

"Sans what's going on?"

"They found us. Now shut your mouth!"

"Who?"

We were almost to the door intill I heard a lot shout.

"There over here!"

Shit shit shit shit!

I almost made it to the door but then a nasty looking gaster blaster headed dick stepped in my way.

"Well well well. If it isn't the guy who knocked me out."

He cracked his knuckles and gave me a wicked glare with his orange eye. 

I forgot I knocked the bastard out to save Frisk. No time to say sorry. I did the only think I could think up, and that was to punch him the face. Not my best move but it was the only thing I could do with out drawing to much attention.

As soon as I struck him he moved trying to sustain his pain over to the side creating a path for me and Frisk to bolt. I grabbed her hand tight and pulled right out of the building. We made it to the way to the back near the dumpsters and empty boxes with stray ally cats sitting atop.

They kept on following us so I did something else that was quickly thought. I looked over to Frisk with a sympathetic look. 

"Sorry kid." She looked kinda confused and worried. I picked her up and threw her the nearest dumpster filled with boxes, and most likely rat shit.

I really was sorry for this.

I jumped in with her and shut the the lid as quiet as I could.

"Sans what the hell did you do that for! I'm getting sick of you-"

I grabbed her head and covered her mouth with my hand.

She tried to protest but we both shut it as soon as we heard a voice outside of the dumpster. I listened close while still holding Frisk close to make sure she didn't say a word. I could tell she was pretty annoyed.

I couldn't hear much between the iron of the dumpster. All I could here was screaming and anger. After it was silent for a moment or two. I opened the lid to can only a little to see if they were gone. They must of teleported because they were no where in sight.

I let go of Frisk and help her out the dumpster.

"I hope we don't have a time limit to find those friends of yours! Because now I need a shower because you don't know when yo warn people!"

Girls. So overdramatic about smells. Although we did have to go to a fancy place and we do smell like shit.

"I'm sorry. But we hide to hide from them or they would have taken you to-"

I realized what I was about to say. I immediately stopped myself and tried to change the subject but Frisk had it first.

"Who Sans? And you have a brother? What's going on? Why do we need information to find someone that's going to 'protect me'?" She stated the last sentence with quotation fingers. She knew I was lying to her, she knew there was more. We got attacked by the same guys twice and blue slipped up Paps relation to me.