Camping

Sans Pov

The camp was all set up and ready for nights (Hoping only one night) of training and healing as Frisk would like to put it. After our little argument I took a cool down by getting some wood for a fire so we're not freezing. I never liked camping, mostly because back in the underground no matter where you'd go it was always rock.

I know were back up here and I could try to enjoy it, but Papyrus has been doing that for me. I never found interest. But from here we had a good view of the sunset and I was a little excited to see the stars.

I sat upon a log near the fire laid back trying rest from all the log lifting. I never lifted so much in my life. I looked over to Frisk who was sitting on the other side of me on her log looking at her soul. I had to admit, I never saw a soul like hers. It was shining and the brightest I've ever seen. No wonder determination is rare...because so are the people who are kind enough to have it.

"Hey Sans?" She said grabbing my attention from the beautiful pink and blue sky. "Yeah?" I responded.

"I know your kinda mad...but do you think that you can teach me some moves? Just a few things nothing much." She put her soul back in her chest and looked down playing with the dirt. I sighed and smiled back at her. "Not mad. Frustrated."

She continued to play with the dirt with a smile finding it's way across her face. I sighed and stood up from my comfortable log and held my hand out to her. "Well if were gonna start we mine as well stand up."

She smiled as she grabbed my hand letting me help her up. We walked away from the fire area, but not to far so we can still see. "Okay, so first things first, summon your weapon." I asked. She nodded and held her hand out to summon her flaming red weapon in her hand. Determination was no joke.

"Okay not stand in a starting position." She looked at me as If I just spoken in wingdings. She put on foot in front of the other and held out her sword. She looked like she was trying to do some kind of dance. I laughed a silently making her glare at me. "I never even saw a sword in person okay? How the hell am I supposed to stand like I have?"

I shrugged agreeing with her fair point. "Here." I said. I walked over and used my legs to move her feet in the right way. I stood behind her and grabbed her hands and fixed them so they were holding a sword the the proper way. I then grabbed her shoulders and fixed them so they were less stiff and relaxed.

I looked as her cheeks got a little red, and I realized that I was just touching her and getting in her personal bubble. I quickly backed away and looked to make sure that she was standing the proper way.

"That's better." She looked at me for a slight minute with her cheeks red, then shook it off and continued to focus. I took a breath and told her many kinda of attacks she can use. I used one of my bones as a sword to show her how to use it. I taught her counter moves, how to catch them off guard, even some moves for when she's unable to use her magic. She's a fast learner and very easy to teach considering she doesn't seem to mind the whole getting hurt. It's a good thing for her. And I guess something good for me. I haven't had time to spar in a long time.

We then started to spar. She learned how to counter, how to move her feet in the right ways. Dodge quickly. She had some stumbles on the way, but she could move past it unlike some others.

After the basic moves I then wanted to something I learned when I was just a baby bones. "Alright kid. Now that you got the basics, let's try something a little bit more challenging." She huffed and puffed already tired from everything else we did. "Wow kid. You looked tired to the bone." I snickered as she gave me a silent glare.