Dangers

Frisk POV 

The moment I woke up from Sans bare mattress by his side that today would be a challenge. I, Of course was the one to awaken first. I never woke up next to someone like that. He was facing the other way covered in the one blanket he had on hand. I smiled and stood from the bed in my nude body searching for my clothes. 

I walked down stairs and saw two figures standing outside of the door. They seemed to be arguing, so I listened closely but quietly. 

"Can you stop making so much god damn noise!" His voice slithered like a snakes with a hint of something sinister. 

"Well excuse me prince of breaking into fucking doors! I didn't know a crowbar could break a door quieter!" This one sounded more high pitched but harsh. 

"Crowbar" and "Breaking in" were two red flags that made me run back up stairs to wear Sans was sound asleep in his room.

I started to shake him violently whispering loudly his name. 

"What?" he said grudgingly trying to role over more into the covers.

"Two of those things are trying to break in!" 

he then suddenly jolted up, bare bones showing as he unraveled from the covers. Did we both just sleep naked all night?

He quickly dressed himself up in his usual attire and vanished without saying a word. I quickly followed him getting my sword ready in hand. he had already opened the door with them standing there with a crowbar ready for a fight. 

"Guess it's plan B" The slithered voice said. They're appearances were different then the others. One with the slithered voice was in the shape of a snake, while the other was of a bird. They both had the same colored eyes. A deep blue. 

I looked over as Sans eyes turned from his black and dark eyes to a single eye with a blue tint of flames. I readied my sword knowing that this would be quick with just two of them, but we needed to tell them that we were going to succeed in what we had to do.

They ran after us first. I took the one with a bird like skull who had a bone figured sword twice the size as mine. It glowed with a blue flame clashing with my red making a purple light. I could barley watch Sans fight the other knowing there was a much  more serious fight going through them. 

I know what Sans did to those two who took me trying to take me in. He doesn't want me to see him do such actions. And he was right.

I will stop him from this time. 

I was able to counter attack, kick and slice him to the point where he was drawing blood. It was strange to see others like Sans, who can bleed with almost the same powers that Sans had. Now that I think about it...

These guys seemed to have a familiar form. Besides the fact that they were all skeletons of course. But the feeling of each of them came with something within them.

I was able to finally kick him down and hold my blade against his neck ready to slice his bird like skull off the rest of his human skeletal body. That was another thing. Their bodies didn't match their heads. 

I looked over at Sans who was in the same position as I, but was ready to actually go through with the decapitation. 

"Sans!" I yelped out. He looked over at me with his eye flaming with high blue heat. He was angry, too into killing these creatures. 

"Don't kill him! We can get some info out of these guys." I looked back at the defeated man I had taken down with the little fighting skills I knew. I felt powerful knowing that I was able to do something besides be the one in the dust.