Ch 1 - Greetings

Tsukune gets to meet up with his gaggle of girls as well as someone new. What's your story and how you going to fit right in? A lot is to be arranged.

Keep in mind some manga scenes some do not know about will be in this chapter.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

421 is the room number you were staying as Tsukune was across at 412. Awesome that help was literally just right there. You throw your bag in the room and lock up to go to the school along side Tsukune and Ruby.

Exiting the dorms you look around to see the orange leaves whistling in the air. "Fall come early here?"

"The season is year long." Corrected Ruby. "Some very warm and others cold but it's not bad."

"Not at all. Least I know what to expect."

"Alright. Since I have to help out Tsukune can I leave the rest to you? You two have the same schedule."

"He's in good hands Ruby. I got it from here." Tsukune waved. "Ready to go by the courtyard (FN)? Might meet my friends and some new ones. You never know."

"That's true." You tag along side him.

Step by step you see more people. A decent sized first year class, and all the other grades all mostly outside waiting to meet with friends again. Everyone had time to kill as well. Classes started in twenty minutes.

Imagine that everyone here is a monster to some degree. Land, air, or water. Some both. Heck I always wondered what it would be like to meet a mermaid since I don't have a problem with water. Or an ogre, cupid, zombie, heck maybe anything interesting.

"Look out!" Cried Tsukune.

A creature was growling towards the two of you. It had the quils of a porcupine, horns of a bull, sharp teeth and the size of a bear cub. Shit! What is that? It charged towards you and you hit the ground running.

"Headmaster's pet." A few boys gasped.

You trip on a root in the ground and fall on one knee. Tsukune is running ahead as you get back to feet. The monster hops on your back. Shit! Get it off! It started to gnaw on your head. Biting near your temples.

"Hold still." Said a voice.

"Huh?" You look up to see a schoolbag swinging towards you. Oh boy. You feel blood drip down from your head as the creature flies back and lands back first into a tree.

"One swing. Weee."

"Hehe. That was close. You alright?" You look up and it's an orange haired girl with twin tails and a bat on her shoulder.

The guys were stunned. They just saw a big creature get smacked to oblivion.

"Who's that girl?"

"She took Spikey down with one hit."

"She's strong. Cute too."

The nerves calm down as you look at her. "Thank you." Eyeing her you were trying to process what just happened. You got bite and have a girl watching blood drip down your face. "I'm (FN). And you are?" She was now about a foot away from your face. A girl is in my personal space like this. What's she going to do?

"Wow." She sniffed your chest. "Incredible."

"Can I help you?" You sweatdropped.

"You smell... delicious."