Ch 13 - Wakeup

You can make her hands clap. Cock back and punch you to your back. Kokoa has much splain to do.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Now it was the awkward moment when Kokoa looked around the room and figure out what's the best thing to do to you. Strawberry knocked you cold while alluded to some charm and the girls and Tsukune are just mortified. Was it the fact you kissed Kokoa while under a spell or the fact she knocked you senseless.

"Who's going to bring him to the dorm? We can't just leave him here?" Asked Kurumu.

"Well knocks over here should do the honor after what just happened." Reasoned Mizore.

Kokoa took a look at you. On your left side of your face it had a bruise from her's truly and the cut from the whip. "Fine. Though I'm not going alone." She lifted you up and licked the blood that was dripping in the slightest. "Didn't think a fight would make me stop having my feed. Oh man a shot glass of this can make me crazy." Running her tongue once back and forth.

"I guess I'll escort everyone since I know how this goes..." Tsukune took a look at the girls. Yeah, was on routine. Girls didn't want to leave him behind. Especially with Kokoa.

With the whole group plus the Strawberry Tsukune got everyone to you room. Kokoa carried you as the others quietly went up the stairs and in front of your room. Then the next problem. Being smart you locked your room door. The catch 22 was if you needed someone to get in how were they going to do it? Pick the lock? Have Kurumu check the windows from the outside since she can fly? Or...

"Hey Kokoa check his pockets." Suggested Moka.

"What!?" She didn't like anything about that. "Why would I get that close to him?" She huffed.

"You carried him here." Argued Yukari.

"Then lick his face and call him your 'nourishment' only to call him food. He deserves more than that."

"Fine. But if I find myself something I'm not supposed to I am out of here." She placed you down gently. She blushed as she reached her hand in your right pocket. A few coins as she wiggled around. Looked the other way since it was close to some, organs she did not want to near. Nothing. "Okay then." Time for the other one. A pencil and that was it. Somehow didn't break in your pocket. "Well not in there."

"Back pockets." Said Kurumu.

"Huh..." Kokoa was hoping she was kidding.

"Flip him over." Said Mizore.

"Ugh. Fine." She pushed you by the shoulder and hip so you can lay on your stomach. Then she put both hands in to get over with. Her hands were already next to your crotch. Forbid she touches your butt. Sure enough in the corner of your left pocket was a key. Taking both hands out she tried the key. Sure enough it works. Kokoa opened the door wide and took it out to put it back in your front left pocket. She wasn't fondling your butt again. Picking you up she walked in the door and found your bed to plant you on. "Finally that's over." She sat on the bed and looked at your neck. "I wouldn't do it while you're asleep. Can't do it without your permission."

"Do we just leave him?" Asked Moka.

"We got plenty of time. Let's just hang out here for a bit and hope he wakes up. And you should tell him what happened. We don't know if he's even well?" Tsukune looked around and all agreed.

"I guess I have my seat." Sighed Kokoa.

"Uhhhh..." You groan.

"Waaaaaa!" Kokoa jumped.

You rub your head and blink a little. A  headache and much confusion. "Hey, what the hell happened?" You raise your head and begin to sit up. "Tsukune? Girls? What's going on?"

"Do you remember anything?" Asked Tsukune.

"Remember what?" You reply clueless.

"I'll handle it." Suggested Kokoa. "Anything about a tramp with glasses? Math assignments? A whip? Licking your face? Anything."

"For crying out loud. Why does it have to sound like fetish thing? I don't know about a whip. I remember going to detention and that's about it. What happened after that?" Everyone in the room had no procedure from here. Do they tell you about Miss. Ririko and her dominate detention techniques? The kiss? "Better yet how did everyone get here?" You reach in your back pocket. "Okay then, where's my key?"

"I put it in your front. I said I was not going to pat down your butt again." Kokoa looked away.

"Okay. And who carried me back here?"

"I did stupid." Huffed Kokoa.

"Did I get punched in the face? Why's my head hurt?" You rub the top of your head.

"Well..." Kokoa looked over at your friends. Kurumu and Mizore weren't having it as Yukari and Moka just looked down in sorrow. She turned to you. "Because you deserved it after you kissed me stupid!" In a blushing anger she was wondering how you were going to take this.

"Ohhhh..." You sighed. "My first kiss and I can't even remember it. I apologize. I have no idea what happened. I just remember taking notes in detention and my mind is blank between that now. Kokoa, I know you may find this hard to believe but it's obvious I like you."

"You're a sicko."

"I just wish I got to know you more. Emotionally be on the same level. Get to eat together and learn more about one another outside of just sucking my blood. Maybe it's the headache. Maybe I'm just not so smart. Heck, I don't even know how you feel. I might be just food."

"Well, you're the only one who I really talk to..."

"Am I even worthy enough?"

If only I can ask this to Moka or anyone else. "Sister..."

< Man I actually get to sense some emotion. > The room glowed a slight shine of red. We all knew who that was.

"Sister?" Asked Kokoa.

< Not really. Shut up because I'm only saying this once. Worth is not an issue. That attitude is. Remember that Kokoa. > The shine went away and Moka looked at the rosary. Any sign of her was gone for now.

Kokoa took a breath. "Can we, try? Nothing in stone but try things."

"Yeah. And, because of the circumstances, we didn't kiss. Yet that is." You smile.

Her guard was lowered. This tranquility and sense of calm was unusual for Tsukune and the girls. Even you for being the closest to her. "Good to know. Have a good night. I'll see you later." She got up and walked out of the room. Maybe I should take her advice and try it. Maybe he could help get my sister back too.

~~~~~

Used as a lover, an allie, or food? I'm confused. All women can if they want. But she has much to share with you. As you do her. Baggage on both sides and none of you know it.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz