Ch 3 - For Kicks

Moka is facing her sister. For the first time in a few years. She is incredibly nervous but doesn't want to have her friends get hurt. How does this go down?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Moka went out there. Scared out of mind and acting as if Kokoa was going to literally beat her to death and then some. The strawberry versus the elegant Moka wasn't going to be pretty. You watch Moka get starred down by her sister as her bat turned into the massive wrecking ball hammer.

"Mistress Kokoa that tickles weee."

Moka took a metal post and tried to defend herself. Every blow pushed her back just about a meter per strike. At last falling onto her feet. She was tired after a minute of battle. "You win. You've done it Kokoa. I lost."

Kokoa seemed hurt. "Why can't you fight me for real? Why can't you fight me like before?" A tear fell from her face. "Do have idea how long I've waited? To see you again?"

Moka smiled. "I know. I'm sorry I've ran away too. I was just so scared."

Tsukune walked up to Moka. "We're all here."

Moka slowly walked closer to her younger sibling. "Can we be friends again?"

Kokoa whimpered. More tears fell. "That's not it. Don't give me that crap." She swung her morning star hammer over her head. "Die!"

"Moka!" Screamed Tsukune rushing over to her.

Everyone froze as it appeared the two had been squashed and flattened like someone stepping on an aluminium  soda can.

"Well then." Said a husky voice underneath the hammer. "To think my little sister hates so much. Well then. You know what happens when someone flashes their fangs at me? I know them out." Hoisting the weapon with blood red eyes to you looked like am alter ego of Moka. You had no idea. This was all new to you. She pulled Kokoa's weapon causing her to jerk forward. Allowing an opening to kick her skyward. "Know your place!"

"Woah!" You were amazed.

"Moka." Tsukune called.

Both of you were going to run to her side but she put a hand out. "Stop right there boys. She's a vampire. One blow won't settle this. Though good timing Tsukune. You there." She pointed to you. "I'm Moka. The one behind her rosary. I take it you're new?"

You nod. "Yeah..." She was intimidating just by her glare.

"Well then. Welcome. I take it you're a Vampire as well?"

"Well..." You blush.

"Talk later."

Kokoa was now furious. Her power could be felt for acres around her. A purple aura surrounding her body. She was pissed. Screaming as if her full potential was coming to her.

"Bring it on Kokoa. It's been too long." Moka smirked and got into her battle stance. "You can still get up huh? Come and get it."

The other girls were freaking out. Knowing what the silver haired Moka could do and seeing how her sister could trash anything in site, they took for cover behind some bushes. No way any of them could stand in or near the way of two S-Class monsters. It would only cause chaos. Or so they thought...

"Big... sister." She called. "Big sister!" You fly into the silver haired girl's body. Hugging into her bosom and sobbing with joy.

"Kokoa? Didn't you just want to kill me a moment ago?" Moka asked.

"Not you. The other you. The wimp. She isn't anything like you. Please don't leave me." She cried.

You were just shocked. From observations Moka had two forms, Kokoa had a sweet side to her, as well as hating one of Moka's forms, your blood tasted good like Tsukune and the other three girls were afraid of Moka because she was a vampire. But a few things to get this cemented in your cranium. "Hey Tsukune? Fill me in here."

"The rosary. Well...

...

...

...

Yeah it's complicated stuff."

"C'mon dammit why can't anyone else pull that thing? Why can't Yandere over deal with it?"

"I just met her." Tsukune sweatdropped.

Kokoa was still trying to be all lovey dovey to her older sister. "I'm sorry." Moka gave her another kick. Softer but she still got a little air time. "Kokoa. Get used to it. This is who I am. I'm not your old big sister anymore." She took out the rosary.

*Cling* Moka's hair fades from the silver and back to her pink as she flops into Tsukune's arms unconsciously.

Kokoa stood there on the ground. Seeing her sister change back troubled her. Having a  very difficult time seeing this. "Fine. But I won't quit. I'll do anything. I'll get my Moka back."

"Miss Kokoa. Miss Kokoa please get up. Weee."

~~~~~

Back to the Club room everyone went. It seemed that they were all in one piece. Moka exhausted but that was part of the side effect from the rosary being pulled. Your first day was an interesting one and a few things not quite explainable. At least cut and dry to a point. It was bizarre. Your mother told you about some monsters out in the realm. But this was just so crazy. You being half an S-Class monster. So power wise where did you rank? You never got to truly understand or even attempt to use it. Fortunately in school life at home no one has messed with you prior. No bully dared after how you glarred at them. That being said no trouble. But doesn't that mean you are way behind on training? Yet as you say down Moka's rosary began to glow.

< You. Over there. >

You flinched. "Me?"

< No the other newbie. Obviously. >

"Hi?" You could feel the energy. This strong aura that was similar to Kokoa's.

< So. You're half. Correct? >

You sigh. "Yes."

< Almost like Tsukune. Listen up. >

"Yes ma'am!" You sat up straight as possible.

< Don't let anyone your identity. Do you know how powerful you are? >

"I have to idea. I don't fight."

< Oh just great. An experiment. Look here. You are dangerous it you will not compare to me. Don't piss Tsukune off either. >

"Understood."

< I will leave you to the girls. They can straighten you out. You have a long way to go before you be the level as me. But don't worry. Some talk with my sister set you straight. I'll leave you to it. > The rosary red glow faded as you fell back in your chair.

"Well then. Guess I got work ahead of me. Besides, it's only day one. My goodness. Moka I will prove you right. I have work ahead but I will put in the work. I will never be in talks of you but I pledge to be strong." Well I can hope.

~~~~~

Kokoa is taking the lose as Inner Moka wants you to train, get stronger, and better yourself. Yet you are starting to scratch. How much work goes in? Can't tell.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz