Ch 27 - Judgement

Well Issa is heartfelt and is giving sympathy. While you are so nervous it might break you in half. He must know everything. Meaning, EVERYTHING!

I got a long chapter for you. It's a double wide. Hope you like it.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"Lord Issa exactly where are you going with this? An enemy?"

He shook his head. "An old friend actually. Haven't seen her in some time. I want to say getting close to 20 years. Good knowing she is doing okay in the Human World. Though I honestly still fell bad about all of this. Awful."

"Please sir. Can you start from the beginning?"

"I can boy. Moons ago I was younger then. We all are right? I think maybe I was around adulthood when I really got to sit down and talk to your mother. Another Vampire. She and I knew who we were just never went around and spent much time together. Eventually I was trying to keep up with news regarding humans and monsters alike. Indeed monsters are more powerful. But it's the low rank and young that we want to protect. A like cat girl can't defend herself over a Human World government."

"I agree. So the worlds and barrier is to protect both sides. Yes?"

"I was learning more and more. I wanted to conduct research."

Another tan woman with blonde hair entered the room. "Good evening. Hope I'm not interrupting."

"Moment." He stood up. "Guests this is my wife Gyokuro."

So this is Kokoa's mother. Looks just like Kahlua. I see where this is going now.

"Good evening all. Moka, Kokoa it's nice to see you all again. Who do we have here tonight?" Asked Gyokuro.

"We have Kokoa's boyfriend and friends." Clarified Issa.

"Ohhhhh. I guess you are older now. So boy how serious is this? What's this relationship like with Kokoa?" Trying to use charm and other ways to dive to it.

"It's been a few weeks." You sweatdropped.

"He is also the son of Stella Contessa. If you can please seat yourself I was just mentioning how I know his mother. You as well actually."

Gyokuro was shocked as she gasped before taking a seat on the other end. Typical royal sitting. "So Issa, carry on."

"I was just telling him about my research." He clearly his throat. "Humans and monsters have changed behavior over time. As of right now some have adjusted and mean well. Others, are set on their ways. They read off old tales and expect everything to go as it's read. Some are fiends. Though others just want to adapt. My daughter Moka did not have it well in the human world."

Moka's face fell. Great. Let's not.

"I'm nervous myself sir. I was told at a very young age my hands are forbidden to hurt someone at any caliber." Your mother did not want you potentially in danger.

"How hard was it?" Asked Issa.

"As you can imagine bullying is a big part of it. Being asked if you're a freak or someone with a creature fetish. Walking away from a fight because you are told you can severely hurt someone and being constantly called names. It's horrifying, cruel, and sickening."

"Which is why I keep my daughter's here and won't go back."

"I understand. So what about my mother? You know her. So exactly what was the thing you were referring to? What are you apologizing for?"