Ch 2 - Relations

Bare with me right now. I am fighting this massive migraine and I might have to get checked out in a day or two. Any typos please excuse me as I shall edit later.

Kokoa just smacked you and Moka is scared for her life now that she had an enemy on campus. But how bad is it? Why is Moka so fired up about it?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Tsukune was confused as you tailed behind him as he followed his friend through the main building. She was scared out of her mind.

"Moka? What's going on?"

"Tsukune I have to get to class before she finds me."

"Moka I don't get it."

She opened the door and you saw her in a chair. Kurumu, Mizore, and Yukari already there as well. "Welcome back Tsukune." They greeted.

"Your friend too. And Moka we welcomed your visitor." Kurumu stepped back.

"Found you. It's been too long." Kokoa said in an innocent voice. "That boy is cute and his pervert friend tastes sweet."

"Leave Tsukune and (FN) alone and out of this Kokoa." She stepped in front of both of you.

"Just because I like his nourishment doesn't mean I'm after him. You know why I'm here." She got out of her seat and grabbed the legs of a desk. "Die Moka!" She swung with all her might trying to attack her.

Moka jumped back as you two boys were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Of course. With her reckless behavior she reopened the cut on your head as Tsukune got a cut on his face as well.

Kokoa took a sniff. "That smell again. Oh so good. I'm not sure which one I go for."

Kurumu before she made a choice grabbed another desk and swung at her. She was sent flying. "Off my Tsukune!" She snapped. "Lay a hand on my Destined One and you will be sorry."

"Now you done it." Kokoa smirked.

"You can't hurt her." Cried Moka.

"Why not? She might be a freshman but she's not Tsukune or his friend." Kurumu was ready and waiting for it.

"You can't. She's my little sister." Shouted Moka.

"EHHHHHHHHH!?" Everyone shouted back.

"Hmph. It's too crowded. I'll wait a while. Then you can transform and really fight me. See ya." She exited the room quietly.

"Let's get out of here. Weee." Agreed the bat.

You get a towel to apply pressure on your head. "Welcome right?" You shake your head. "Hi girls. I'm (FN). Tsukune is I guess you can say my mentor."

"It's nice to meet you." Smiled Kurumu.

"You seem like a nice guy." Chimed Yukari.

"Welcome." Greeted Mizore.

"Alright now that introductions are out of the way you need to talk Moka. Explain yourself." Kurumu pointed to the sad pink haired girl.

"Well... Her name is Kokoa Shuzen. We are the youngest out of four with different mothers. But up until four years ago we lived together. We battled every single day. My powers weren't sealed by the rosary. When I had the power sealed I went to live in the human world. This left her all alone. Just an empty castle and our father is a busy man. She would try to find and challenge me but I don't have the strength the other me has. All I could do is run. I think she wants to finally win a battle once. I think that will please her."

Kurumu thought for a moment. "So let me get this straight. She enrolled here at Yokai for a sibling rivalry?"

"Persistent much." Sighed Yukari.

"She thinks if I get angry enough I will turn back. But we all know what would really have to happen."

"Tsukune." Yukari nodded.

Mizore was playing with an ice kunai. "You want me to just freeze her and get it over with?" She asked.

"Hey. That's my little sister you're talking about." Grumbled Moka.

"Well I would if I had a sister." You chuckle. "Just a joke but that aside she seemed nice when I met her. Think she has more to it? I can fight her kind too. To a point."

"I'll have to deal with Kokoa on my own. Hey wait. What do you mean you can take her to a point. She's a Vampire."

"Any chance I can talk about this in private sometime today?"

"Newspaper Club. We're all members." Tsukune replied with a killer idea.

"I can only tell you then."

~~~~~

It was so bad how everyone had to watch their back as school went along. The rumors of the the orange haired girl spread. And punched a boy in the face for checking her out. Those hormones were a freaking killer. Moody? Bitchy? Yandere? Insane? It was a combination of bat shit crazy in a girl. Presently you were getting settled in the Newspaper Club room as it was time for you to talk.

"So (FN) I talk it you're a Vampire like me?" Asked Moka.

"Vampire yes. Like you? No. You see in very uncomfortable talking about it but Tsukune said everyone here wouldn't have a problem with it. I'm human too. I'm human and I'm half breed."

"That's why she likes your blood." Replied Moka.

"Wait that's it? No dirty looks?" You ask.

Yukari shook her head. "It might be clear on my appearance but I'm a Witch. I'm not really a monster and at the same time not a human. I don't fit in any category."

"How's family life?" Asked Kurumu.

"It's just me and my mother. My father passed. She decided to remain in the human world. When she thought I was old enough met me transfer and see how it all goes. So far I like it. Though I know I'm not accepted to others I just keep a wide guard up and keep pushing. Both of us wanted me to live anyway I wanted. The human world is good to me but I can't have certain things over there. So going here I wonder if I should love here and be comfortable and open or do I try to blend more back home. Might not be an easy decision but on both ends just like you Yukari a little frustrating. But hey all smiles. So far everyone here has treated me good."

"Any concerns?" Asked Moka.

"Not like she gave me a test on vampire behavior. I mean your sister is cute and all but that girl is crazy. "

"Speaking of which I have to face her."

"What?"

"I'm going to find her and get this out of the way."

"Moka you'll get hurt." Cried Tsukune.

"I might. But I have to do this. This is for my sister and it might be hazardous to everyone else. I'll be leaving now."

"Moka..." She exited. "What now?"

"Follow her and make sure the Strawberry doesn't destroy everything a demolition team?"

"And she's the foreman?" Asked Tsukune.

"Indeed. The bat maybe the wrecking ball too."

"You'll find out next chapter. Weee."

~~~~~

A little development on story and both characters. I know some here didn't read the manga as of yet. Just throwing in a few elements here and there and inserting plot. Took me some time but I like how it's flowing so far.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz