Ch 26 - Table Leader

Kahlua gave you an intro. Akua gave you a test. Issa is next. What does he bring to the table besides a handsome feast?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

(Before we begin I was sent this from a Rosario Vampire group I Admin in

(Before we begin I was sent this from a Rosario Vampire group I Admin in. These are manga shorts in the back of an issue. Which one I have no idea. But in conclusion Akua is just crazy. And, slashes like Meliodias...)

I'm just glad that it's over for now. Wonder why the hell Tsukune hasn't gotten it yet. Kahlua is next Kokoa and I'm here with Akua. Moka have seniority or it because im labeled as boyfriend? What the hell. But I'm taking these as a positive. Taking it and running. All I can literally do. Bottomline 'cause Shuzen said so.

The nerves hit as Akua was following behind you. Though on the bright side Kahlua stopped leading deep into the garden and started to work her magic on Tsukune. Doing what every girl her type does. Make, him, squirm. Tsukune had a potential relationship with chemistry and it would go slow. Another one who wanted to be his wife and be there for everything. And another, she wanted to have his babies. At least two of them. The fact Kahlua made him more nervous than Kurumu and Mizore was surprising. A Vampire better than a Succubus.

"So Moka, how long you've known each other?" Asked Kahlua.

"First day at Yokai." Replied Moka.

"Friends?"

"Yeah." Moka blushed. Secretly the other girls were so happy. Friends and not a committed term was good to them knowing Moka was first in line to be his lady.

"I see." Then turned to Tsukune. Uh-oh. Here goes. "How's it like being surrounded by so many beautiful women Tsukie (Sukie)."

"Uhhh-" He blushed too causing Moka to pout. "Overwhelmingly?"

"Oh really now? Do tell. It because you can't make up your mind? Density that makes your almost immortal? Or maybe," She cuffed his face. "Easy to seduce?"

"Uhhhhhhhhhhh-"

"Hey. Kahlua that's not fair." Blushed Moka.

"Just wanting an honest answer. Can't kill me for that." She let go of Tsukune as the color in his face went back to normal. "Though Tsukie you are so naive and easy to read. What fun." She smiled and continued walking.

"Fun?" He asked.

"You're into vibrant hair and cleavage and lack such the experience you don't know exactly what you want. You may have someone you like but the qualities you couldn't list them."

"Uhh, well it's just that-"

"You're defending it? Hmm. What does that tell you?"

"Molasses dense." He sighed.

"Bingo."

Geez. Harsh. Are men enemies at this establishment? For crying out loud.

~~~~~

The evening finally came as the sun had just went down and the stars came out. Much a better look at any angle of the castle compared to any spot at Yokai. Issa Shuzen sat at the end of the table as if he were a King with the yellow envelope in front of him. All of you bustled in as a butler and maid sat all of you down.

"Evening everyone. Guests we are happy to have you. Moka, Kokoa, welcome home to say the least."

"Evening Father." They nodded.

"Now I haven't had myself a glass yet simply because I wanted a serious talk. I'm sure your other sisters have made their presence. Especially with the young men."

"Yes..." Kokoa was getting nervous.

"I'll get this out of the way quickly. You know what's in here don't you?" He opened the envelope.

"Fished out of this a few times..." Said Kokoa.

"Our grades?" Asked Moka already knowing the answer

"Indeed. I'll review yours first." Issa pulled out Moka's transcript. A slight smile as he did a skim review. "In the top ten in your class sitting at number six. That says it all right there. I'm proud."

"Thank you Father. Helps that I have good people around. Yukari over here is number one. Would you believe that?"

"Thanks Moka." Yukari chimed.

"Congrats. Now you Kokoa." He slowly put Moka's back and pulled out your girlfriend's grades. Sweating as he read them. "I was worried for a moment. I know what I was getting into. Though even with attendance not there, you still manage to pass them all. Not comfortably but I can imagine you have recently put in a ton of effort."

Don't you know it. You grinned.

"Thank you Father. All thanks to (FN) too."

Kokoa. I don't need the shout out. Oh boy. Here it comes.

"Hello young man." He greeted.

"Greetings sir. Once again I would like to thank you for having us."

"Welcome to have you. So, tell me yourself. What's your relationship with Kokoa?" Oh Lord. He asked. No way around it. Don't piss him off.

"We're together. Rather recent. We've spent most of our time studying actually."

"You the brains of the two?"

"Hmmm. I honestly am not sure. I want to say it's close. I'm not a genius by any means. And Yukari and Moka could easily outrank me in smarts. I do not compare."

"How long have you been dating my daughter?" He asked calmly.

"About two or three weeks."

"Is it serious?" Good question to ask. The pressure is by the ton now. Getting more and more deep. He was going to reel himself into deeper waters.

"Well what's ironic is when you sent out the invitation to all of us I think we just decided to try it out a day or two prior. After that we literally just hit the books hard. I got my articles for the newspaper done, and some nights we put in extra effort."

Kokoa smiled. "We made arrangements. Used some mutual space and drank a good amount of coffee."

"Well Kokoa as expected of my child I want them to choose a partner properly. Boy, what is your full name?"

"(FN) (LN). No middle name." (Like me.)

"And your mother's name?"

"Stella Contessa."

Issa's eyes widened. "My goodness. Has been a long time. And all these years later her offspring enters my castle."

"Lord Shuzen is everything okay."

He cleared his throat. "Young man, did you know your father."

"I don't."

He sighed. "I, have a story to tell you. Apology to everyone in the room presently."

~~~~~

HOW SCREWED ARE YOU?

What does he know?

Clearly your mother and Issa know one another. But how? And why is he sorry?

-Rel