Finale - Full Circle

With Kahlua, Akua, and Kokoa's parents on board with you as the boyfriend surely there must be a reason why.

Exactly why? You'll see.

This is the finale and lemon bonus next entry. I will give it my best. Thank you everyone.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You finally made it to your room to have more juice to double check your blood levels and change into some daytime clothes. Then back to the courtyard of the castle. You smiled as you held Kokoa's hand. She was leaning on your shoulder happy as could be as Kahlua and Akua (Who reminds me of Lala from Monster Musume a bit) sat down for morning tea. Tsukune and the girls were exploring the castle lead by Moka.

"I'm sure you have some questions for me girls. Ask away." You offered so now what?

"You can drink water and shower right?" Asked Kokoa.

"Yes I can. I know you almost caught me there. I can drink water and bathe however I please. My mother has designed showerheads with herbs inside to purify the water. Made different kinds. Downside is she believes certain species it can hurt them."

"Alright. What was the hardest thing about staying in the Human World?" Asked Akua.

"Well in school the hardest was between not laying hands on anyone because I wasn't sure if I can hurt them and then keeping my mouth shut. Kinda one and two go together. You talk and it can get you into something you don't want."

"Who's Tsukune's?" Asked Kahlua.

"All of them with Moka the favorite. Though he's scared and dense. Him being indecisive and caring to everyone can bite him one day."

"Idea on marriage?" Asked Kahlua again.

"Big sis!" Cried Kokoa.

"Honestly I don't know. I've read it in books and that is it. Haven't seen it in front of my face. Kurumu doesn't have her father around, Mizore isn't close to hers, and you just haven't seen that 'happy marriage' they say in books or films. I just want to know more and I'm open to talk as long as I graduate and can provide. If I can't provide I'm a bum and cannot uphold my end. Isn't right for the lady."

"Hm. You're good with words." Appreciated Akua. 

Gyokuro opened the doors to join all of you. Now it was pretty much everyone was here. One of those times were everyone sits around and gossips around the boy. This was going to be interesting since everyone had so many human related questions. "So boy what's going on here?"

"Answering anything human related I guess."

"While we're at it, how is it like swimming?" Asked Gyokuro.

"I haven't swam much but it uses almost every muscle in your body. I personally just like to lay back and relax. Warm water on a hot day is nice. Which my mother also has tried to work on a vampire style swimsuit that doesn't hurt them. Though found out salt water causes less harm which is interesting."

"Also girls we have another guest that has arrived. Kokoa, you should pay close attention." She smirked.

"Okay Mother..." Kokoa replied having no idea.

"You can come out. I know you want to." Lady Shuzen was making an entrance for someone. 

"Hello everyone. Especially you (FN)." 

You were in awe. Pale face with purple eyes and black hair in a pony tail. Wearing a long black cloak over her normal attire. "Mom." You smile.

"I'm proud. Can I get a hug?"