Bonus (Lemon)

Hey everyone I recently just completed this one and thought I would add in a Lemon bonus. Reason this was not canon is simply because the plot didn't call for it. Blood And Breath (Inner Moka) did so.

Without further ado I will set this up the best way I can. I think I have a good way of piecing it. Because good love is a story. This isn't some hey were in a room let's make nooky. This isn't porn. Wash ya hands...

~~~~~

Kokoa was in her room trying to get herself together and prepare for this moment. She was nervous. It was dark at the castle and everyone was in their rooms turning in to relax and eventually head to bed. You were heading over soon and she couldn't help but act flustered.

What the heck do I do? Do I change? Should it be something comfortable? Change my underwear? I don't smell bad anywhere right? Overthinking or just nervous Kokoa was quite rattled. Usually she was angry and collective. Outbreaks only when angry. This time? Flustered as can be.

/////

"Hey. Take this." Kahlua handed over a small hand-sized yellow box.

"What's this?" Asked Kokoa not looking at it.

"You're a woman now. You have a cute guy and you probably spend a lot of time with him. I don't think I'll become a parent little sister. I think you might one day. But not now. Let's not have any mistakes. Use protection. If I'm an Aunt within the next half of this decade I will be very upset."

Kokoa looked down at the box and blushed. *Wow* *Moan* "Uhh, Kahlua! What the hell?"

"Yes?"

"We're, not in that kind of relationship..."

"Yet. And surely you've thought. Put a lid on it. Rather, a hat on it."

"O-kay..."

/////

That seemed like a while ago. The date on them is good. But we haven't brought it up much. And it was at school. Wouldn't exactly go well if anyone heard noises from a one gender dorm building. But then what do I do?

You knocked on the door lightly. "Kokoa? I'm here." You stepped back.

Oh God he's right here. Do I look okay?  All she did was put deodorant, pop a mint, and change her underwear. Totally fine and not nervous as all hell... the "One sec." She went to the door and took a breath. Closing her eyes as she opened the door.

"Hey." Then you saw her blushing with her eyes tightly. "You okay?"

"Fine." She turned away. "Why do you ask?"

"You seem nervous. Come on Kokoa I'm here. Tell me what's wrong." 

Her whole being like most girls were having their whole being flooded with anxiety. Rather then dive through it might as well talk. Couldn't hurt. "Hun? Am I attractive?"

"Kokoa what's going on? Yes of course you are. Something say something to you? That it?"

"No, it's just that, I've been thinking."

"Uh-oh..."

"Hun you love me right?"

"Yes I do and you are quite cute and beautiful. Yes I find you pretty. And even though you talk down on it you have been getting better with your temper. You've acted a lot sweeter lately. I mean it's been I don't know how long we've been going out. What? A while now if I remember. Two years right?"