Ch 21 - Finished?

Wanna know what sucks? Actually hoping The Cooking Loli works when you need it. Worse? When it's almost a lifeline.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was a huge relief that you wiggled your way out of it composed. She would call you out for anything. That is no brainer. At least she's not joining you in the shower. Relationship just not there yet and then you would be caught on spot. Probably hit you into oblivion and then dump you. Lies are awful after all. Dating, engaged, or married it is all bad with the occasional anything with weight or the titty bar for the bachelor pads. Amirite? (Ayyyyyyye)

After a quick shower you dressed yourself in the bathroom and got back to it. While in there your mind swirling the questions she would ask and then heaven forbid what she did.

I knew you were a pervert. How many magazines do you have under your bed?

Yikes! You thought. Well here goes nothing. You open the door back to your room and slowly go in to make sure no one sees any short orange twintails. "I'm back Strawberry."

"I see that Hun." She was still covered in books. "At this rate I should I should have brought pajamas."

"You're room isn't that far. And you don't need a grappling hook either."

"That's true. Though I'm not sharing a bed either."

"I'd take the couch and I'd swap the bedding for you."

"Well that's nice of you. But I don't think we will get much sleep at all tonight."

"Haha. Kokoa do make me brew up that recipe. It's danger zone. Tweak jitters, Kenny dying danger zone."

"How do I respond to that?"

"Solve for X?"

Kokoa sighed. "Uuuuugh. Math sucks."

"Define sucks?" You throw your towel in the basket and take a sip of your coffee.

"That's my lowest average. I need to pass with eight or more points if possible."

You take a large breath and have a seat right next to her. "Well, guess we should get to it. Maybe I'll check mine twice too while I'm at it."

~~~~~

It was all over. Kokoa checked her bag and nothing was left. Enough studying to write in from her mind too. Well so you hope. With so much going on and two essays late at night this was such a harsh task at hand. You were proof reading to make sure that it was acceptable. Nekonome was fair but a few small details like repetitive wording (which I think is the hardest in writing in general), grammar, the right punctuation, and spacing (I cannot stress that enough. Learned the hard way myself.) after a few hours a piece they turned out great. Which lead to business here for the night being good.

You let out a yawn. "What time is it?" A look at the clock it read quarter after five. "Oh shit. When I said all night I didn't mean literally..."

"What time is it Hun?" Asked Kokoa.

"Uhhhh, tomorrow?"

Kokoa was annoyed. "I know that. I meant how far into tomorrow? I want to get at least some rest."

"Usual routine I wake up and read for a few minutes before getting dressed. It's passed five."

"Past!-"

"Shhhhh." You put your hand up. "Voice. It's early. You know how much shit I would get in if someone caught us here at this time? That curfew don't start until eight." You whispered.