Intro

One of my most highly requested stories. Would like to thank The_Wraith_Tyler and Animefreak1988 by gathering ideas. I'm really hyped to get started on this. A tricky one mind you but I am so hyped.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Didn't think I would getting into a school like this as a second year at all. But... will they accept me there? Just then you realized that you weren't the only one at the bus stop.

"Hey. Yokai Academy?" He asked.

"Yeah. Transferring. Name's (FN)."

"Oh. Ruby sent me a letter about that. I'm Tsukune. The girls and I will take good care of you."

"Second year?"

"You bet. Ruby will meet us when we get off. So what are you?" He asked.

"What I?"

"What Monster are you?"

Maybe this is a make or break if I go. Might as well get it out of the way. "I'm a... half... breed."

Tsukune smiled. "Like I said before. Stick with me and you'll be fine. What are they?"

"Well... Vampire..."

Tsukune shook his head. "So not that bad. None pure breed Vampire is common."

"And human..."

"Well..." Soon as he opened his mouth the bus stopped. "One sec." He boarded the bus as you entered right behind him.

The driver was smoking a big cigar and you couldn't see his eyes. "Ah. Mr. Aono you've made a new friend?" He asked.

"Guess so Sir." He replied.

"And you must be Mr. (LN)." Smirked the bus driver.

"How did you..." You were so confused on how he knew you before opening your mouth.

"I know many things kid. Just remember. Be careful of who you are. Stay close to Tsukune and his friends and you will be just fine."

"Anything else?"

"Stay hydrated. That's all I can say. Be on guard."

"Sure." Whatever that means. You take your seat as the bus slowly travels through this dimensional tunnel. This is kind of trippy. Quite freaky. I can't see straight ahead. Or anything out the window. It's like some sort of time warp. You were just stunned looking out the window as you went through the tunnel.

Moments later you are at the end. A red horizon in the distance, dusty scarecrow, and fall season woods are your sight along with a young woman waiting. As you make your way to front and get off the bus driver puts a hand out front.

"Hey kid?"

"Yes Sir?"

"Good luck." He took a puff.

You step off the bus and watch him drive away. A small wind gusts in your direction. Good luck. Ha. I could have thought about that.

"Good morning. I'm assuming (FN)." Said the woman.

You turned around. "Yeah. That's me."

"I'm Ruby. Come with me and I'll help get you settled in your dorm before classes start."

"Do I have a roommate?" Crap didn't think until now.

"All single units. You got a small kitchen and living space. Not bad at all really." Tsukune comforted.

"Sweet. Not bad at all. Guess I can get settled before I meet everyone."

~~~~~

This is just my setup. Next chapter it will go into depth of meeting the girls and how he and Kokoa meet. I know I have so much ground to cover here. Slow work in progress. I'm getting down to everyone's take on this as best as I can. Hope all are enjoying. We got Ko working dialogue, Kokoa and the other girls, plus fitting in with the other second year students.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz