Ch 15 - What Makes Her Red

What makes the strawberry red? What makes the yandere red? Scratch that last one. Kokoa just smacked you and ran away crying. Now to continue your day hoping that this will just blow over and you go back and see how she is. Not the worst of things right? How to recover?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

After that you favor your face and pickup yourself up. Sad of course but realize that she needs her space. Have to respect this. You brush the dirt off and go forward to the center of campus. Otherwise it will beating a dead horse and no one needs anymore violence going on. Done and done. Yawning you head to your seat in homeroom straight away. Best thing to do. 

Sitting down slouching back in your seat your friends bustle in and see you dozing off and see the facial bruise. "What the heck happened to you?" Asked Kurumu.

"Slapped. By Kokoa obviously. What else is new? She started to get deep and I think she said more than she wanted to. She started crying and then let lose. Ran off and all. Needs space. And I'm going to give it to her. Haha. Vampire phrasing."

"She packs a punch." Sighed Mizore.

"Any hit. Oh boy it does."

"And Kokoa is upset somewhere?" Asked Moka.

"Probably."

Turns out the grumbling orange haired girl was beyond that. She found herself in a tree with her knees tucked into her chest. Curled up in a ball crying. Koa her bat familiar was in the branch of the tree just having her let loose until she was ready to talk. It was one way to be supportive.

"Miss. Kokoa don't beat yourself up. We."

"Shut up." She sniffled. "You know I hate this."

"Hate?"

"I want her back. I want it all back. Be what it used to by any degree. Instead I'm here sobbing wishing for what doesn't seem possible. What am I gonna do Koa Buddy?"

The bat flew to her shoulder thinking that it was safe enough to be there again. "You can say sorry to your boyfriend. We."

She attempted the snatch and squeeze him over her shoulder. Missing for his sake. "He's not my boyfriend!"

Koa reacted quickly and got back to the branch. "Well he kissed you and you liked it."

"How do I know if he it was intended for me or not? His teacher was in lingerie. She's the one that put him in a brain wash state. From there what happens? I mean he is a vampire so we are equal in that sense. He hasn't even, raised a hand." She sighed. "Koa?"

"Yes Miss. Kokoa?" Landing on her shoulder once more. "What can I do for you?"

"Well, do I tell him everything or have him be my boyfriend first?" Blushing and very nervous. Letting the nerves hit her realizing that she needs to get her head together and make a choice.

"Kokoa," Koa looked down. "You do like this boy don't you? We."

"Yeah. He's been there. What can I say? He allows me to suck his blood and just wants to talk and be supportive. Moka, I love her but this is different. And the fact he's so sweet. Not just his taste but how he is. Character? Personality? I don't know. How do I say this?"

"You like him. Oh you like him. Weeee." Chimed Koa.

"Quiet bat. Now how do I do this?" Now to brainstorm. "So if he didn't ask me out by now I going to have to trap him and give me what I want. Now how do I do it?"

"What if you just ask..." Even Koa was wondering why this had to be so complex. Why go out of your way and try something that may not work.

"How to spring a trap and have him the only one near it. Hmmm..." It was processing through. It's circulating through her mind. "A love letter?" But where to meet up? "Ah. Bring him by the gym. No. He wouldn't just go out of his way out of schedule right?"

"What if he thinks the notes from another girl..."

"Who would send him one? The succubus? She likes the same guy as lame Moka."

Starting to find out in the master and familiar relationship Koa was the more sensible one. "You could ask her how to do it. We."

"That's a dumb idea and you know it. Though, I uh; crap I have no experience." Kokoa sighed again. "Boobs McGee and I don't get along but oh well."

(Anyone watch D-Fragments? Hilarious anime. Bizarre the first two episodes but after a hilarious time. I love Sakura because she's adorable. Roka is cute too but a little corrupted.)

~~~~~

Kokoa was waiting patiently yet again in a tree for this hopeful source to be of use to her. Peeping out of the leaves she was eyeing the hair. Melons too but ideally the same person. Once she was around sprung out of the tree and ran towards her.

Yes. She got my note.

///

Kurumu was at her shoe locker with Mizore when she saw the bat envelope she knew who it was. "Do I even want to know?" She asked to herself.

"What do you got?" Mizore looked over.

"A note from Strawberry. Same envelope."

"Think it's a love letter or a death threat?"

"Now I'm curious. Hope it's the first Ice Queen because I'm not into girls." She opened it up.

[ I think when it comes to boys you are the only one that could help me. Particularly with this boy since you're so close to him. Meet at the gym right after classes.

- K.S. ]

"Signed K.S. on the bottom. Yeah, it's her." Kurumu was not too thrilled.

"Kokoa Shuzen. Am I right?"

"It's her alright. Now here is the question. I think she went to me because I'm a succubus. But really, which guy is she referring to? Is it Tsukune or our new friend (FN)?"

"Well Kurumu you aren't going alone. I'll be behind you in a secret spot. I can go place to place quickly too."

"Sweet. Thanks Frosty."

"No problem Boobzillia."

///

"Alright Kokoa come out." Kurumu wanted to get this over with.

Kokoa jumped out of the tree. "Glad you got my note. Knew it was me?"

"Bat envelope and your initials. What else is new?"

"What I planned so you don't bring anyone. Now I got no clue which is why I'm asking you. And you won't easily just hand over your man."

"I'm sorry?" Kurumu got her nails ready.

"I want to know if you'll hand him over. He's not yours after all."

"He's not mine yet. Hands off of him. If you like him so much why did you come to me?" Kurumu being cautious to strike and somehow knew that this had more information to it.

Mizore stood right next to the try within arms reach off Kokoa. Leaning on the tree and hanging. "(FN) you mean?"

"Ahhhh!" Kokoa freaked out. "Stalker what is your problem!?"

"Thank you. And he's your crush?"

"I- I need, help..." Man this is so low and embarrassing.

~~~~~

Is she really going to ask you out? It seems likely. Who knows what those two can teach her. This scary or steady?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz