Ch 12 - Lust Versus Blood

There will lust. There will be blood. Who twists the fate and rises above? Short and sweet this time. Let's get to the fight.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"What are you doing to him?"

"I'm his teacher and Master now." Swinging her tail around it lands on your head and is giving off electric currents. Your eyes turn to a flat, dull color. Something in those waves were having this brain wash effect. Almost like you were under some sort of spell.

"Master..."

"What the hell did you do to him?" Shouted Kokoa.

"Merely teaching him." Laughed Miss. Ririko. "Nothing should be between a boy and his learning. He needs to learn. And isn't going to be distracted by you."

"Miss. Kokoa he doesn't look so good. We." Koa was right. Blank eyes, pale face, and hollow. Emotionless based on your body language as soon as Kokoa came in.

"You sucked the life out of him?" Asked Kokoa.

"Hmmm. I call a spell personally. He's there... somewhere. Sorry girly. Your boy toy nourishment is on my time. You'll have to wait another hour or so before he goes to his dorm, completes his assignments, washes up, and climbs into bed so he can rest to do the next day all over again."

(I don't remember seeing her this angry

(I don't remember seeing her this angry.)

"You're going to pay for this you Homewrecker!" Kokoa was steaming. A purple aura surrounding her. Just this rage immediately building up.

"You bad influence of a selfish girl." Ririko threw one of the candles towards her.

She grabbed her bat in his destructive baseball bat form. Turn and swing. The candle hit the wall and burst. A small flame brightened the room and quickly faded. "I mean business teach. Give him back." She ordered.

"I will make you pay after disrupting my detention hall. How dare you. No respect."

"Respect? Whatis taking him away from me?"

"Awwww. Your boyfriend spending less time with you?"

"I said," Cocking back her bat and ready to strike. "I'm hungry."

"Your relations with my student are disturbing him."

"That's it!" Kokoa lunged forward to hit her mark as the tail swung towards her. Hit it as hard as she could. The tip of her tail detached from your head and you crashed down. Landing flat face down. "Tramp!"

"I'll you a lesson you bad influence of a bitch."

"Bring it on hussy." Kokoa leaped forward again as Ririko's tail went swinging for her. Though it seems like this is what she wanted. Her tail was long enough to reach her in mid air. But, if she was attacking she couldn't use her tail for defense. As the vampire saw right through. She was bracing for the impact with her left arm and hurled the bat straight as if it were a spear forward. She took the blow better than most. Then her baseball bat hit Miss. Ririko right in the forehead. "Gotcha!" She flapped her arms to shake off the sting from the attack and landed.

Miss. Ririko was fell back and surprised her glasses didn't break or crack. A little dusty yet that was the only damage to them. The stars were there and unable to rise from this one. "Teaching... sexy." She was rambling from her dazed state.

"Koa. Morning Star." Kokoa instructed to her familiar.

"One more time. We." Koa changed into his wrecking ball form.

Kokoa grabbed Koa with one hand and with the other grabbed the math teacher. Understanding her in the air and as if she were in a batter's box shifted and swung hard. Miss. Ririko went into the wall. "Now that's how you take care of things. Right Koa Buddy?"

"Fight only took about half a chapter. We." The bat agreed. Then he hovered over to you. Eyes were still so bad. Tales would say you were injected with morphine. "Miss. Kokoa. What do we do with your friend? We."

"I-I don't know Koa Buddy." She walked over towards your motionless body. "Hey." No answer obviously. "(FN) you awake?" Your eyes are closed but you seem at piece. Breathing steadily but not in the best state. "What now?"

"Grab him and let's get the hell out here! Weeeeeeee!"

"Yeah yeah. Alright alright." Picking you up gently and laying you over your shoulder. "I guess let's take him back to the groupies."

"Weee."

Not as as heavy as I thought he'd be. Must be more in shape than I thought. Guy is not even wiggling. Maybe someone can wake him up before I can have a munch. I've sure waited long enough. Quietly leaving the classroom being served as the detention hall and out into the autumn weather on the campus.

Going to the room yet again she opened the door. Everyone shocked that you were unconscious. Kokoa sat you down in a chair and held onto your shoulders.

"He was in there?" Asked Moka.

"With that tramp. (FN). Say something." Said Kokoa.

"Kurumu that lust in his eyes?" Asked Mizore.

"It's something else." Answered Kurumu.

"Lo..." One syllable out of your mouth.

"Can you hear me?" Asked Kokoa again getting closer to your face to make sure those eyes were okay.

"Kokoa..." You whispered.

"You know my name?" She asked you to make sure. You lean forward and kiss her lips. Just a peck but everyone in the room was on the edge of their seat seeing that one. Kissing a girl for the first time in front of everyone. Then back and the eyes were starting to get their color back to normal. "You pervert!" Kokoa blasted you with a right sucker punch. So hard you fell and the chair had you land flat on your back. Back to sleep you go.

"Wow... didn't see that coming." Sweatdropped Tsukune.

"What, have I done?" Kokoa gasped. I actually liked it. It was my first.

~~~~~

You even going to remember your first kiss after being knocked out by the Strawberry? To, or to not remember. Who makes the choice here?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz