V

V

She was strangely intoxicating, with her mouth tasting of funnel cake. I bit her bottom lip, causing her to moan in surprise. My hands dug into her hips and pushed her closer to me.

"Fuck." I groaned as she kissed my jaw, leaving traces of her lipstick. Robyn's lips lowered to my neck. I squeezed her hips and sighed as she moaned.

"Are you okay up there?" I heard Max shout up at us, causing us both to jump in surprise. "The Ferris wheel's going to be broken for awhile."

Robyn continued to kiss my neck as I shouted with a small crack, "Yeah, we're fine."

"It's okay, Margot! Just don't look down." He thought it was the height that made me nervous. Ha, if only he knew...

I titled Robyn's chin to look deeply into her eyes. We shared an intimate stare before I kissed her. Our lips gently collided before it became just a bit more passionate. I was so lost in the kiss, I didn't even notice my hands abandoned her hips and started going up her dress.

She broke apart from me gently. "What was that?"

"I'm sorry, I was just really caught up in the moment-"

"No, not that. The kiss."

I looked away from her and to the buildings in the distance. "I don't know." I replied evasively.

"Look, it's fine if it was just a one-time thing, but I need to know what it meant." Robyn tilted my face to look directly into my eyes.

"It means," I said, staring at her beautiful face. "I really like you. But I don't know if I like you in the dating kind of way. I've kind of just met you a few hours ago."

She nodded. "Okay." There was something about how she said it that made me feel terrible. So terribly guilty.

"But I still want you so badly." I looked away in shame. "I'm sorry, that's really fucked up, isn't it?"

"I get you." She said, and squeezed my hand reassuringly. "Don't worry. So you want this to be a secret sort of thing?"

I pondered. "Wouldn't it be hard? We're both pretty famous and if someone found out..."

"That's why they're not going to find out, baby." Robyn told me, fingering my loose tank top. My eyes followed the trail of her gentle fingers. "No one will know," she slides her hands under my shirt and to my stomach. "And ever find out about this."