II

II

"Take Me" was being played all over the radio. We were getting interviews from left and right. Our secrets and stories were being eaten up by the media, as well as our attractive faces. Our fan base blew up nearly overnight and called themselves, "The Faces". It was absurd, but flattering.

We were quite an unusual band, because of me being the frontwoman, and everyone being a vocalist. Something else I found interesting that as an indie rock band, we were quite popular. Not many non-pop artists got so much recognition worldwide.

What was even stranger was that we were the opening act for a pop artist.

Rihanna.

She had requested us. I was quite confused, as was the rest of the band, but we went with it anyways. Arrogant Smirk was breaking stereotypes, and this added to our list.

Apparently, she "liked our sound" and thought we would break many records in the music industry. It would be "her honor" to be able to tour with us. I didn't know what to make of it except that she was hot as fuck.

Matt, who decided to be our manager (I guess he figured we'd go far as a band) arranged for us to have a meeting with her in a rented beach house near Los Angeles. The guys and I were driven to the small, yet elegant house. I was a bit nervous, more so than the guys. I had never met a celebrity before and wouldn't know how to calm down in front of one. She was especially attractive, and I wondered if I could even compose myself.

As a bisexual woman, I was equally attracted to both genders. However, I had never even gone out on a date before. Sure, I'd get a casual fuck out of some lonely drunk in the corner of the bar, but that was it. I never had become overwhelmed with the attractiveness of anyone. Rihanna, though, simply was overflowed with beauty through the photographs I saw of her. In person, she would be absolutely breathtaking.

We got out of the car and inside the house. Rihanna wasn't here yet, so we abandoned our sunglasses on the coffee table and sat on the couches.

Logan spoke first. "I bet she's hotter in person than in the magazines." He said. "Whaddya think, Max?"

Max grinned and ran a hand through his thick hair. "I'd have to agree with you. I wonder what she'll be wearing."

"Horny bastards." Harrison teased. "Quit thinking of ways to get up in her skirt."

Logan turned to me. "You thinking of fucking her, Mars?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed, lifting my feet to cover the empty space of the love seat. "You just interrupted a perfectly good imagery of her naked. Thanks, Lo." I said sarcastically.

"Well, I'm flattered." A woman laughed in amusement. I stood up and facepalmed myself. Of course she'd arrive just as I said that.

"Hi, Rihanna, I'm Harrison. Harrison Crest." Harry said politely and put his arm out to shake her hand.

She laughed again and pushed his hand aside. "Call me Robyn." She said as she hugged him.

"I'm Logan Emerson." Logan said and gave her a hug, his arms dangerously low around her waist. Robyn patted his cheek, like he was being cute or something.

Max tilted his head slightly to look at her. "Hey, I'm Max Lewis." He introduced and enveloped her in a bear hug, lifting her up.

"Jeez, boy, put me down." She said with a smile. Her accent was so fucking sexy.

He blushed, and obliged to her request. Then she turned to look at me, and everything else disappears.

Robyn's eyes, this greenish brown color, stare right in my cedar ones. There was this sort of connection, a pull that just drew me to her. I could tell she felt it too, because she started to look uneasy. I took her in, her white dress that reached mid-thigh, and her navy cardigan. She looked like perfection. Hell, she probably was perfection.

"Margot Malone." I said to her. "Pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure's all mine, girl." Robyn replied without skipping a beat. We were about the same height, and saw eye-to-eye. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me into a hug. Logan smirked at me from behind her.

We sat down, and to my discomfort, Robyn sat next to me. Lo looked a bit miffed as she did so. I gave him a smirk, but in reality I wasn't too thrilled. She made my palms sweat and released butterflies in my stomach.

And thus began the meeting with Robyn Fenty.