IX

IX

Robyn gasped as I pushed my fingers deeper inside of her, her legs clinging tightly to my waist. She moaned as her back banged against the bathroom wall with every thrust.

"Hush, Robyn." I muttered huskily in her ear.

"How the fuck do you expect me to?" She hissed, then groaned as she hit her climax. I pulled my hand out of her panties, and found it covered with her strong-smelling juices. Her legs unwrapped from my waist, and I lowered her to her floor.

"It's a good thing this is one of those one-stall bathrooms, or someone would've caught us." I said as Robyn walked over to the sink to reapply her makeup. Me, I never wore makeup much, and if I did, it wasn't a lot. Today was one of those days that I hadn't worn makeup. Guess I might have to later, for concerts and interviews and things like that.

"You couldn't have waited for another time?" She said in mock annoyance.

I snorted. "Don't pretend you didn't enjoy it." I scrubbed my hand harder with the soap. For a studio, they had crappy soap. It didn't smell flowery enough. "Plus, who knows when we would've gotten back to the beach house?"

"I wasn't going to go back, y'know."

"Whaddya mean?"

She smiled flirtatiously. "I have to spend time at my hotel sometime."

"Can't you stay for one more night?"

"Nah, I really can't, baby. As much as I'd love to...weren't you the one worried about us being discovered?"

I sighed, and sat on the sink counter, my legs dangling. I was already regretting that decision. "Yeah, yeah." I muttered and watched her put on her makeup.

"Don't be a big baby." Robyn chided.

I pouted immaturely. "Aw, Robs, c'mon."

She laughed at me, and walked slowly in front of me. "As much as I'd love to have you over, it'd arouse questions."

"We'll say were just hanging out. As friends." I said and watched her hands slide to my knees.

"Friends don't fuck." She reminded me. Her hands trailed up my thighs.

"Sex friends do."

Robyn laughed bitterly and walked away from me. "Is that all we are? Sex friends?"

"Did you expect me to be your girlfriend or something? I told you, I don't want to date you. You understood, remember?" It had been already been a day and there was something behind the scenes that neither of us could recognize at the time.

"Of course I remember." She snapped at me. "I just..."

"You just what? Expected me to change my mind about this? Robyn, I'm not changing my mind. We aren't going to secretly date, or publicly. Okay?"

She didn't reply. She just paced around on the tile floor, biting her lip.

Robyn could pull anything off and look good, I remember thinking at the time. I also remember thinking how scared I was. Not that she'd hit me. Just what'd she say. You never knew with women like her. Gorgeous, but dangerous. A real femme fatale.

"Look, I'm sorry." I tried to apologize. "Really. I like you and all, I mean it, it's-it's just, well-"

"You don't date."

"I don't fall for people." I corrected.

"You don't have to fall in love. Just be in love. Falling's no fun, it's desperate and pitiful."

I stayed silent for awhile. I liked this side of her, wise and comforting. All of this made me feel awful. She practically told me she liked me. Liked me, liked me. I wasn't used to not expressing myself. That was my only reason for saying what I said, but I couldn't forgive myself for hurting her.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, looking at the ground like a drooping flower. "I'm a bitch, I know."

"You are," Robyn replied softly. I felt her arms wrap me up with warmth. I sighed and leaned into her. "But you're my bitch, whether you like it or not."

I kind of really like writing this story. Haha. Anyways, what do you think of this story? I'm kind of really curious. Okay. Well, bye!

~Mitchie