VII

VII

Warning: Sexual content.

She flicked on the lights with her finger and let go of my hand. Robyn delicately rested on the edge of the bed and crossed her arms, pushing her breasts together. I stared at her, my heart racing as I thought of the dirtiest things I could do to her.

"Close the door." She whispered seductively.

I nodded, my mouth dry. I shut the door and locked it, wanting no visitors. She beckoned me towards her with a tattooed finger. I complied, and she spread her legs apart and pulled me even closer to her.

Robyn ran her fingernails from my neck to my lower back, and from my wrists to my shoulders. She pulled the front of my shirt down, so I could meet her eye-to-eye. I stared fondly into her green eyes, and she into my simple brown ones. My eyes flickered to her plump red lips, and she smirked. She knew she had me right where she wanted me. Robyn eventually gave me what I wanted, and kissed me slowly.

It wasn't without passion. The kiss was like a small flame, burning and still growing with fire. We decided soon that it was not enough just to have our lips connect. I unzipped her dress greedily, and massaged her breasts under her bra. She let out a small moan, and I immediately shushed her with a fleeting kiss. Robyn tugged at my shirt impatiently. I chuckled as I pulled it off. She pulled me on top of her, her back resting on the soft bed. Everything going in my mind was a blur. There was nothing else but her beauty and my need for it.

I unclasped her bra and ran my thumbs over her nipples, pinching them until they grew hard. I put my mouth over one, flicking my tongue until I heard the desired moan. My hand was massaging her other breast, squeezing it. Her hands were tangled in my thick hair. I groaned as she tugged on my roots. I switch my mouth to the other breast, and once I was done pleasing her there, I kissed the space in between her breasts and found myself underneath her in a quick motion.

She smashed her lips to mine, fingers still knotted in my hair. Robyn's hips moved against my own agonizingly slow. We both moaned as the friction it created made us both wet with anticipation. She stopped for a moment, and frowned at my jeans. I moved to take them off but she stops me.

"Allow me." She purred in my ear and tugged it gently with her teeth. Meanwhile, her fingers pulled down my zipper and unbuttoned my jeans. I kicked them off along with my shoes. Her fingers tapped the bottom of my boy shorts.

"You're so wet." She murmured, pleased with this discovery. Robyn pulled them down and flicked them towards the other side of the room. Her mouth kissed my core delicately.

I throbbed with an aching need. "Please." I whispered.

"We've got all night, babe, don't rush me." She cooed and flicked her tongue on my wetness.

I gasped and pushed her head closer to me. My fingers got lost in her hair as she repeatedly started flicking her tongue on me, then slowly licked me.

"Fuck." I moaned in pleasure. "Fuck, Robyn, don't stop."

She did as I asked, and slowly flicked her tongue in lazy circles as I came.

I pulled her next to me, and started kissing her. Our kisses were ones of little raging flames. I rubbed her panties as I did so, getting the desired effect. Her sexy moaning. It reminded me of her singing, almost. I wasn't sure why.

Robyn unclasped my bra as I slowly removed her panties. She was beautiful. The most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

We looked at each other now, perfectly vulnerable. She looked at my face, my tattoos, my breasts, my legs. I looked at her face and touched the tattoo of Iris, underneath her breasts. She sighed.

"No heels, no shoes, no shirt, all I'm in is just skin." I recited to her, and she rolled her eyes at me with a small smile.

"You ruined the moment. What a shame, you were doing so well too." She teased, her fingernails making circles on the sides of my breasts.

"Oh really?" I murmured in her ear as I stroked the area her panties kept from me.

Robyn gasped. "Huh, um, yeah. Like I was saying."

I smirked arrogantly and pushed her legs open, allowing me to get closer to her. I kissed the inside of her thighs, then gently gave her little love bites filled with lust (more so than love). She moaned a little. God, she was so fucking wet for me. I was quite proud that I could turn her on.

Ever so slowly, I pushed two of my fingers inside of her. She gasped, and closed her eyes, focusing on my touch. I moved right on top of her, my fingers still slowly moving in and out. I quickened my pace, placing small kisses on her chest. Robyn cried out, digging into my back with her fingernails. As she came into my hand, she sighed and lay still.

I moved myself next to her and brushed a lock of her long dark curls out of her face. "Are you okay?" I asked her.

"I haven't came that hard in a long time. Maybe even ever." She panted, and curled to my side.

I wrapped my arms around her and didn't say a word. Her head lay on my chest, focusing on the rhythm of my heartbeat.

"Can we just sleep now?" She whispered so quietly I could barely hear her say it.

"Of course." I muttered, and allowed myself to kiss her forehead. "Sweet dreams."

That was the first time I've ever written a sex scene, hope it was okay. Thanks for reading and have a lovely day. :D

~Mitchie