The Runaway Bride//Sebastian Stan

How on Earth were you getting married, and not to Sebastian. You loved Eric, but not like Seb. Nothing like Seb. Why did he have to go film for eight months, why did he ask for a break between you until he got back?
A small knock shook you out of your thoughts. You're sister scurried to the door to open it, you stared out the window as you're sister slid out into the hallway closing the door behind her. The bottom of the dress moved as you turned to see where she was. This dress was beautiful, absolutely stunning
"Sis, I uh. Someone's here to see you." Her voiced etched with worry. A familiar tall figure came walking through the door.
"Sebastian." You put a manicured hand over your mouth. "What are you doing here?" You asked in a harsh whisper.
"I can't let you do this, I should be at the end of that asile. I love you, and I know it's short notice. Just understand that."
"Seb, You can't just leave me for eight months." You were starting to cry. "Then show up on my wedding day and say how much you love me. You didn't want to be with me, remember?" He had a desperate, pained look.
"I did want to be with you, I was filming in Atlanta. You were New York, Y/N. Eight months is a long time. I didn't ask you too move on, and I didn't ask you to wait either. I finished filming four days ago, found out you were getting married and couldn't let you do it."
"Sebastian. I- I tried to wait. I tried to tell Eric, just hold the wedding off for a couple of days. Everything is moving way too fast." You sat down carefully. "I love you, and I love Eric. I love you more, but I." You growled with tears under your eyes.
"Do what you want." Sebastian said in a calm tone, putting his hands on yours.
"Get my sister." You said quietly. Sebastian nodded and vanished behind the door.
Soon enough him and your sister were in front of you. You beckoned you're sister towards you. She kneeled by your mouth.
"Tell Eric, I wasn't ready and tell mom I'm sorry." Your sister nodded. Sebastian didn't hear anything.
"Y/N, You're making the right choice." She said in a soft whisper before standing and leaving you with Sebastian.
"Well, Sebastian. My dress isn't going to unzip itself." His large hands unzipped the zipper to the end. You slipped off the dress, and Sebastian couldn't help but stare. After all these months, he still knew all the curves on your body. You still had a corset on, you unclipped it and pulled on a T-shirt and some running shorts. Sebastian grinned to himself.
"What?" You put your dress in the garment bag.
"You just are still pretty even if you aren't in a diamond dress, i love you is all." Sebastian replied and grabbed your purse.
You grabbed his hand and started walking down the back stairs. The commotion seemed to be going on in the actual chapel.
"Last chance, you sure bout this?"
"Yes, Seb. I'm so sure." He kissed your forehead and walked you out to his car.