What Is Wrong With Me ?

*SEXUAL CONTENT*

*Aaron's POV*

After over hearing Tori, Courtney's and Alex's conversation, i couldn't help but get mad. It's not like i had a reason to get mad, we don't date and she is single. But it's her first day here i didn't expect for guys to try and talk to her on her first day. I should've seen it coming because from the moment Blake saw her, even he tried to talk to her. I just can't help but feel jealous. I just need to get Tori out of my head. I need a distraction from all of this. When laying down on my bed, i decided to text one of my old flings. Someone who i knew could keep me distracted from Tori. I decided to text Alex. Alex is someone who always keeps me distracted from everything and anything. Even though she always wanted to be something more than a fling, i never saw her as anything more than that.

To: Alex

From : Aaron

Hey, What are you doing ? Do you want to come over ?

To: Aaron

From : Alex

Sure, I will be right over.

After reading my text message from Alex, i decided to go down stair to get something to eat. While walking down the stairs i was hoping to not see Tori. Thankfully she was in her room. While getting a protein bar out of the cabinet i heard the door bell ring. I walked to the door to open before Tori had come down stairs. Luckily our parents wont home so that gave me at least a couple of hours to hang out with Alex. And by hang out, im pretty sure that Alex knew what i meant. Opening the door and looking at Alex with a smirk, i scanned her body and may i say i was impressed she looked good. I grabbed her hand without saying a word and dragged her up to my room and closing the door behind me.

I picked Alex up and threw her on my bed and started kissing her passionately while she took off my shirt. After kissing her i started making my way down to her kneck and making her moan my name. Then i ripped of her shirt and took off her shorts. I started kissing her stomach all the way down to her clit. I took off her pink thong and started kissing and massaging her clit. Then i put my two fingers in there and starting going in a up and down motion, making her say my name. Alex got up and pushed me down on the bed, then started giving me head. She kept going up and down, which was putting me in heaven. I picked her up slammed her on the bed and then went inside of her. I kept my pace steady at first and then started going fast and not being able to control myself. Alex rolled me over make me lay on my back and her being on top of me. She got on top of me and starting going up and down and moving her hips around, which was getting me and her closer to climaxing. While she was riding me up and down I was squeezing her ass and smacking it. Then we both gave in and climaxed at the same time. Then she fell beside me and I felt her staring at me. So I asked her "what is it ?"

"Nothing." She replied in a unusual tone.

"Then why are you staring at me ?"

"Well I was just wondering, when are we going to become more then fuck buddies. I mean don't get me wrong, I love having fun with you but I just want us to be an item."

"I already told you Alex that I didn't feel that way about you and I got my eye on somebody else. " But before I could finish I saw her get up and put her clothes on then run downstairs crying and then she slammed the door. I didn't mean to sound rude but I just didn't feel that way about her. She was just a fling to me and I feel bad now that she left crying. Uhh ! I feel horrible now.. I think I should call my bestfriend over.

I run down stairs to open the door before anyone. I open the door to see Blake standing their with a smirk on his face. But before he could say anything I grabbed him by his shoulder and pushed him up the stairs all the way to my room and shut the door.
"Dude we have a problem !"

"What is it ? I was in the middle of eatting."

"I slept with Alex because I have feeling for Tori and I was hoping that by sleeping with Alex that my feelings for Tori would go away. But it didn't and then I told Alex that I had feeling for someone else cause she told me that she wanted to be an item with me. And now I have more feelings for my step sister and on the other note there's a girl somewhere crying because I don't have feelings for her like that and I basically told her she was just my fuck buddy." I say barely taking a breath in all of that. I look over at Blake and he is staring at me wide eyed with his mouth open.
"WELL DONT JUST SIT THERE, SAY SOMETHING. " I yell to him in a pissed tone.

"OH MY GOD !"