Epilogue

7 YEARS LATER

I never thought this day would happen. Scratch that, i never thought these two would get married. I know most people would say after high school everyone went their seperate ways, well not us. Me and Ashley went to a college not to far from Brody, Paige, Aaron, and Blake. After everything happened Blake and Aaron became back close, but i can't say the same thing for him and Courtney. I guess everything was just to much for her but i can't blaim her.

After college we all stayed in touch, we all even went with Paige and Blake to see the baby. She is goregous by the way, her name is Abigail. She has the most cutest blue eye i have ever see.

Sitting at this wedding and hearing my bestfriend say I do to Brody brought tears back to my eyes. I had finally stopped crying after hearing their vows and now im crying again.  I hope to one day get married and be as happy as these two.

Paige and Aaron are engaged and have been for two years. She is actually three month pregnant and so am i.

The only people that know i'm pregnant is Corey and I and we plan on announcing it at the reception. I'm actually shocked that no one have figured it out yet.

"I would like to make a toast to the bride and groom. " I say trying to get everyone quiet.

"Ashley you are my bestfriend and my sister. Im shocked you guys made it this far, but im happy for youbecause you two make each other happy. After the 24 years of being friends with you, i've never seen you this happy before, and i just hope that one day i can be as happy as you were on this day. Plus Corey and I have some news for you and everyone else here."

When i say that she just looks at me confused and weird. Corey grabs my to try and make it easier.

"Im pregnant." I say

"Oh my gosh, im going to be a god mother. Im so happy for you. " Ashley says jumping out her seat and running over to hug me.

"I have something i wouldl like to say " I heard corey say from beside me which gains him the attention

"I’ve looked at love from both sides now, from give and take, and still somehow, it’s love’s illusions I recall. Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired . If you love someone, the greatest gift you can give them is your presence. And with me saying that i want to give you my presence, Tori."

When Corey finished what he was saying, he looked me dead into my eyes and dropped down on one knee and i imeediately got tears in my eyes.

"Tori Alexander Williams, with this ring i give you my heart. I promise from this day forward that you shall not walk alone. May my heart be your shelter and my arms be your home. Will you marry me ?"

I never heard something so sweet in my life. I had tears streaming down my face. I looked  over and saw my bestfriend crying and shaking her head telling me to say yes.

"Yes." I say and once he puts that ring on my finger, he picks me up and kisses me. i've never cried so hard and been so happy in my life

"Congratulations you two. Corey, and like i told you the first day i met you. You break her heart and i break your face." Aaron says glaring at him. He always does this. He knows that Corey is scared of him.

"Aaron stop being so dang overprotective. " I say to him

"Can't help it. I'm your Protective Stepbrother and i always will be."

*Author's Note*

So thank you to everyone who has read my book, im so thankful for all the reads i have gotten. I hope everyone has enjoyed the book, i'm sad that the book is coming to an end but so is summer.

I will be starting a new book in a couple of weeks, so comment and give me new ideas for a new book.

Thank you.