♡introduction♡

hello there. you may be here from my yoonseok oneshot book, but if not then I welcome you to this one. i decided instead of writing littlespace oneshots there, i'd make an entirely new book for it.

in this book, hoseok will be the little, and yoongi will be the caregiver. i'm sorry if you think that yoongi is a bottom/submissive, but i very strongly disagree with that statement. he is an entire dominant.

now, if you don't know what littlespace is, this is where i shall inform you.

littlespace is: a mindset in which an adult relaxes into a state of carefree, responsibility-free safety. it may be a developed time in which an adult relives childhood memories, scenarios, or desires that were unachievable in their adolescence. an adult in littlespace may involve another adult referred to as a caregiver, engage in activities viewed as childish, and some may even participate in adult sexual interaction during their time in littlespace. while in littlespace, the adult is usually, but not always, referred to as an adult baby, little, or middle. a standard that all people interacting and involved in this type of scene is that they are all of legal adult age.

littlespace is not:
-just a kink
-a fetish
-strictly sexual
-pedophilia
-incest
-any sort of disorder or problem

it is often a lifestyle choice, and not to be taken like a joke.

sorry i had to get all serious there, but if you didn't really know what littlespace was, or didn't know much about it, i hope this helped you. if you're gonna say any of the bullshit i said littlespace is not, then you can get the fuck away from this book. (^ᴗ^)

hey! you can find me on twitter @ rhproblemchild ! :)