♡such a good baby i have♡

"time for your bath, little one."

"but, daddy-"

"don't start, hoseok. remember what happened last time you threw a fit about bath time?"

"y-yes, daddy," hoseok winced remembering the scolding he received for telling his daddy 'no'.

"good boy," yoongi praised a smile on his face.

the little followed his daddy to the bathroom and stripped when his daddy said so. the bathtub had already been filled and had his dinosaur toys waiting for him. when he was completely bare yoongi held his hand and guided him into the warm soapy water. he sat down in the bubbly water and reached for his dinosaurs.

yoongi began lathering the rag with the sweet smelling soap. he ran the rag up and down the little's back and then moved to his legs. hoseok tried to distract himself from the water by beginning a game with his toys, tuck (triceratops) and penny (pterodactyl).

"such a good baby i have," the caregiver commented as hoseok hadn't objected to any of his actions yet.

"hobi is a good boy," the little giggled quietly to himself.

yoongi smiled at the adorable sight. he began cupping water with his hands and dampening hoseok's hair. he poured some lavender scented shampoo onto his palms and threaded his hands through the little's locks. a decent amount of suds began to form as he lathered his hair.

"mmm," hoseok leaned into his daddy's comforting touch, eyes closed.

"you're doing so good, sunshine. it's time to rinse now, stand up for daddy," yoongi said in his calm voice.

he helped the little to his feet and pulled the plug out of the bathtub. he pulled the showerhead from it place on the wall and cut the water on. after it had built up a nice warmth he turned it towards the little's body. he rinsed off his back, legs, and torso.

"tilt your head back for daddy, baby."

hoseok leaned his head back and clamped his eyes closed. yoongi placed one hand protectively over his eyes and began rinsing the shampoo from his hair with the other. a soft sigh of relief escaped the little's lips when yoongi finished and no water had gotten into his eyes.

yoongi turned the water off and replaced the showerhead back into it's spot. he held the little's hand and helped him out of the bathtub, while hoseok clutched tuck and penny in his free hand. he wrapped the fluffy green towel around his dripping body.

he massaged his skin dry, then the toys due to hoseok's request. he set down the plastic dinosaurs after they were dried. he fluffed the little's now curly, damp hair then wrapped the towel around his body.

"daddy knows how much you hate the water, sweetness. i'm so proud of you, you behaved so nicely for daddy," yoongi praised.

"baby was good?" the little asked, hope shining in his eyes.

"baby was amazing," his daddy grinned.

"does baby get kisses?" he smiled shyly.

"of course," yoongi pecked the tip of his nose, his cheeks, and all over his face until he giggled.

"no, right here, daddy," hoseok giggled then pointed at his lips.

yoongi pulled the little into his arms and kissed his lips sweetly. when he pulled away the little had a bright blush across his face.

"now, after we get you dressed, we'll watch some cartoons until bedtime. does that sound fun?"

"yes, daddy!"

♡♡♡♡
this concept was kind of based off me as a child. i absolutely hated water and hated bathtime. when it was time to rinse my hair my mama would always place her hand on my eyes or forehead. if no one did that i'd freak out and refuse to have my hair rinsed.

sometimes when my mom would go on business trips my father would have to rinse my hair. he'd never cover my eyes and water would always get into my mouth and nose. i would have slight panic attacks but he never listened and said i was overreacting.

ahaha trauma 😗✌🏻