♡don't say no♡

it had been a long day for hoseok. he'd been on a playdate with seokjin, jimin, and taehyung. they'd played outside together and ran around causing them all to skip their naps. it was just a matter of time until they'd all get cranky. yoongi, namjoon, and jungkook were all going to have their hands full.

"it's bedtime, baby buck," yoongi said standing up from the couch.

"but i wanna watch cartoons," hoseok whined.

"you're tired and so am i. get up," he ordered staring down at the little.

"no, daddy," he crossed his arms and looked up at him.

"hoseok, get up right now before you get in trouble," he warned the little.

"no," he wouldn't budge.

"excuse me? you don't tell daddy 'no.' that's five spankings," yoongi crossed his arms.

"no, daddy! no spankings! no bed!"

"that's ten. get up right now or you get more," yoongi's voice was calm but his threats weren't empty.

hoseok reluctantly got to his feet with a pout on his face. he dragged his feet all the way to their bedroom. he felt tears begin to prick his eyes. he didn't want to be spanked.

"please, daddy-"

"bad boys get punishments, hoseok. over my lap, now," yoongi ordered sitting on the edge of their bed.

the little bit his lip and laid down across his daddy's lap. the caregiver pulled his shorts and boxers down below his bum.

"count," he ordered.

he rubbed the soft skin before giving it a semi-harsh slap.

"o-one, daddy," the little winced and bit his bottom lip.

yoongi rubbed the skin again before delivering another slap.

"ouchie! two."

as the punishment progressed the slaps got slightly harder. hoseok didn't hold back his tears anymore. they flowed freely down his cheeks and soaked his daddy's pant leg.

"t-ten, da-daddy," he choked out.

yoongi leaned over to the bedside table and reached in the drawer. he pulled out the white bottle of lotion. he rubbed the red flesh on hoseok's bottom before squeezing some of the cool lotion onto his palm. he massaged it into the irritated skin. he moved his hands in a comforting, circular pattern. after he was finished he pulled the little's underwear back up and put the bottle away.

"it's over, hoseok. you did a very good job, baby," yoongi pulled the now sobbing little up.

hoseok wrapped his arms and legs around his daddy and sobbed into his neck. the caregiver rubbed up and down his back and peppered kisses along his neck.

"daddy hates spanking you, baby, but bad babies get punished."

"i-i know," he choked out through his tears.

"you won't say 'no' when daddy says to do something again, will you? everything daddy does is all for you."

"i won't, daddy, i-i'm sowy. hobi'll be a good boy" his body wracked with sobs.

"you're alright now, baby boy," yoongi hugged him tightly.

after a little while of yoongi rocking him comfortingly back and forth he had calmed down to just sniffles.

"let's get you in some pajamas and you can pick out a book for your bedtime story. does that sound like fun, hobi?" his daddy cupped his face and pulled him in front of his face.

"y-yeah, daddy."

"daddy loves you, baby boy. even when he has to punish you. okay?"

"yes, daddy. hobi loves daddy too," he leaned in and kissed his daddy's soft lips lightly.

"that's my boy."