♡you scared me♡

"daddy," hoseok slurred, rubbing his eyes with his fists, while clutching his blanket in one hand.

yoongi looked up from his book to see the little waddling his way down the hall into the living room, "what are you doing up, sunshine? you know you need your nap or you'll be cranky."

hoseok's socked feet shuffled along the carpet until he stopped in front of his daddy, and flopped down onto him with a whine.

yoongi chuckled, and pulled his boyfriend up into the recliner with him, grinning as the little's hand immediately gripped onto his shirt, pulling them closer. hoseok nuzzled into his neck and sighed happily. yoongi ran a hand through his hair, and kissed the top of his head.

"daddy?" hoseok murmured softly into his neck.

"what, baby?" yoongi asked.

"i not like you, daddy," he mumbled.

yoongi frowned in confusion, "what do you mean, baby?" he asked.

"hobi no like you," he said again.

one thing yoongi never showed was how insecure he is. he always believed he was never good enough for hoseok, and that the younger would eventually find someone who treats him better. anyone could practically tell that the two were soulmates, yet yoongi still had his doubts. he couldn't push down the fear of hoseok moving on from him, and he was now thinking it was finally happening.

then hoseok's tired voice pulled him from his thoughts, "because hobi love you inshtead, daddy," hoseok murmured sleepily, lifting his head to smile lazily at his boyfriend.

yoongi exhaled in relief, pulling hoseok into a crushing hug, "you scared me, hoseok," he admitted.

"why scared, daddy? hobi jush pwaying," hoseok giggled.

"daddy thought you were serious," yoongi said.

"no! yoo-yoo ish the besht daddy ever!" hoseok squealed, planting tons of little kissed all over yoongi's face until he was smiling again.

"alright, alright!" yoongi laughed, cupping his boyfriend's face so he stopped.

"love you! love, love, love you!" hoseok grinned, staring into yoongi's eyes.

"i love you too, hobi," yoongi grinned back, pressing their lips together.