♡liar pt. 1♡

angrily, yoongi slammed open the front door and stalked into the house. he stomped all the way up the stairs and to his and hoseok's shared bedroom. he flung the door open and stood in the threshold.

"daddy?" hoseok asked startled and quickly turned around.

quickly the little got up from his spot on the floor and smiled.

"don't call me that," yoongi spat.

hoseok paused, "wh-what?"

"is it true?"

yoongi sounded extremely angry. he had a look on his face that was making the little feel scared and worried. hoseok tentatively took a few small steps towards him.

"i-is what true, daddy?" he asked uneasily.

"did you do those things with jimin?" yoongi growled.

there was silence after that. hoseok didn't really know how to answer his question. jimin watched hoseok today while yoongi was working and they'd had a fun time.

jimin and hoseok had gone to the park, played with holly, gotten ice cream, watched hoseok's favorite shows and movies, and cuddled like usual. nothing odd stuck out to the little.

the thing hoseok hadn't picked up on was when he was seated in jimin's lap, the younger had been playing with his hair and whispering about how jimin would take better care of the little instead of yoongi.

"y-yes," hoseok finally answered slightly confused.

yoongi looked even more upset now. he took a deep breath, then asked, "he said you knew what you were doing. he said you started it. is that true?"

"of course, daddy. i love jiminie," hoseok tilted his head and furrowed his eyebrows.

yoongi's face fell completely. he'd hoped that maybe this was a misunderstanding, and he felt his heart break when he heard those words from hoseok's mouth.

"wha-what's wrong, daddy?" hoseok inched closer to yoongi with a concerned face.

"don't call me that!" yoongi snapped and turned away.

"hobi doesn't understand!" the little wailed and reached out to grab yoongi's arm.

hoseok felt himself getting smaller. all this was scaring him and confusing him. he didn't like that his daddy was angry, especially because of him, and he didn't know why.

"don't touch me," yoongi shrugged out of his hold.

"wh-why?"

"you obviously don't want me anymore. you want jimin," he turned to glare at the little. "don't let me get in the way of that," he spat.

"d-don't leave m-me!"

yoongi stomped away and went down the stairs. hoseok just stood still in his place and felt tears prick his eyes. he heard the door slam and jumped at the harsh sound.

he couldn't hold back anymore and began to cry. his daddy thought he didn't want him anymore? why would he think that?

he turned to the bed and jumped on it. he wrapped himself tightly in the thick baby blue quilt and hugged his teddy bear to his chest. he buried his face in its soft fur and cried.

would his daddy come back? would he be able to apologize for what he did?

his body wracked with sobs as he cried. he cried and cried until he finally slipped into unconsciousness. he slept huddled into a ball with a tear streaked face and his thumb shoved in between his teeth, completely alone.