♡studio snuggles♡

hoseok raised his fist to the door and knocked tentatively. he waited patiently with his paci in between his lips and his blankie trailing after him. he shivered slightly from the cold wrapping around his soft, bare legs. he liked to sleep in just his daddy's shirts and his own undies; no pants. he hugged himself as he heard footsteps on the other side.

the door to the studio opened a crack and yoongi's tired face appeared in the doorway. his look of annoyance was soon replaced with a soft smile.

"hello, prince," he gave a tired smile, opening the door all the way.

"hi, daddy. baby come in?" he pulled out his pacifier to talk.

"daddy's still working, baby. you'll get bored," yoongi replied.

"so late, daddy," the little paused to yawn, "just wanna be with you," he admitted shyly looking down at his toes.

yoongi sighed, "alright, baby. but if you get bored you better not whine."

"i won't, daddy. promise!" the little grinned sticking out his pinky.

his daddy chuckled and intertwined his own pinky with his tiny one. the little waddled into the studio and looked around. he'd only been in here one other time when he was in littlespace. wonder filled his eyes as he looked all around the room and took in everything he saw.

"why don't you go sleep on the couch, peanut," yoongi suggested sitting back in his swivel chair.

"kissies first!" the little declared with a pout.

yoongi beckoned him over. the little bent down and yoongi kissed his lips sweetly. now satisfied, hoseok popped his binky back in his mouth and clutched his blankie to his chest.

he flopped down on the cool, black leather couch off to the side. he covered himself partly with his blankie and watched his daddy work with heavy eyes.

now that he was at least near his daddy he could attempt to sleep. still, it was hard to sleep without cuddles from daddy. he sighed and began tossing and turning trying to get comfortable on the cold cushions.

"just come over here, seokie," yoongi ordered scooting back from his desk slightly and patting his thigh.

"daddy's working, hobi's distwaction," the little said around his paci, but still got up with his items and walked over to him.

his daddy snaked his arms around his waist and pulled him down into his lap. hoseok laid across his lap and looked up at him innocently.

"hobi isn't a distraction to daddy. now get some sleep, baby boy. daddy loves you," he leaned down and kissed the little's forehead, then returned his attention back to the song he was mixing.

"hobi wuves daddy," the little smiled to himself then snuggled into his daddy's warm, comforting chest and slipped into a peaceful sleep.