♡where's daddy?♡

hoseok reached his arm out to grab his daddy. his eyes shot open when he felt the side next to him was empty. he clutched his horse plushie named junior (he claims he's just like yoongi because junior's his very own baby boy) and swung his legs off the bed.

this isn't the first time he's woken up alone from a nap. usually his daddy would be in the bathroom or making him a snack in the kitchen. his bare feet padded across the soft carpet slowly as he was still tired from not finishing his nap. it was hard for the little to sleep when his daddy wasn't there to cuddle him.

with his white binky still perched between his lips he opened the door to their bedroom and peered out into the hallway.

"daddy?" he tried to mumble out around the pacifier.

when he got no response he shuffled fully into the hallway and began to head towards the bathroom. the door was open and no one was inside.

abandoning that idea he was now headed towards the kitchen. his cold feet padded across the linoleum floor.

"daddy?" he tried again, eyebrows knit together in confusion.

the kitchen was empty and there was no sign of the caregiver. he removed his binky with one hand and lifted junior up to his face.

"where you think daddy is?" he asked the brown colt.

the dark plastic eyes just stared back at him. the little sighed.

"let's find my daddy now, baby," he said to his stuffie.

he shifted his grasp to one of junior's plush hooves and started his search.

he checked the living room. it was empty, as was the second bathroom and the spare bedroom. he tried their shared bedroom again in hopes his daddy had returned, but no one was there.

he took in a deep breath and tentatively reached his hand out to the door of his daddy's office. he tried to twist the knob but it was locked. tears began to well in his doe eyes as he realized his daddy was no where to be found.

"did daddy leave us?" he asked junior with teary eyes while walking to the living room.

"m-maybe he found a new, gooder baby," he said, his lip beginning to quiver.

"i thought daddy l-loved us," the tears began to flow from his eyes as he sunk down to the floor.

he buried his face into junior's soft, brown fur and let out his cries. his daddy left him and didn't love him anymore. what would he do? who would take care of him?

"hoseok?"

he snapped his tear stained face up from his stuffie at the familiar voice.

"d-daddy?" he croaked.

yoongi rushed over to the tearful little who was collapsed on his knees. he wrapped his arms around hoseok tightly. he rocked him back and forth softly as he let out his final few sobs.

"what happened, sunshine? why are you out of bed? what made you cry?" the caregiver asked hooking his arms under the little's armpits and pulling him into his lap.

"h-hobi woke up and daddy was gone. d-daddy left hobi because he doesn't l-love hobi no more," he hiccuped.

"why would you think that baby? daddy's right here and he loves you very much," yoongi cupped his face and brushed away the tears on his cheeks.

"b-but daddy was gone when hobi woke up. junior helped hobi, b-but daddy was no where."

"i had some work to finish, sweetness, and you were sleeping so peacefully so i didn't wake you. i'm here now baby, i love you," he brushed the little's bangs from his face.

hoseok buried his face into yoongi's neck and wrapped his arms tightly around him.

"i'm s-sorry, daddy. i love you too," he whispered softly against his skin.

"let's go finish our nap now, hmm?" he asked rising from the floor holding up the little by his bum.

"will i get cuddles, daddy?" hoseok asked pulling his face back from his daddy's neck.

"of course, baby," yoongi smiled.