♡playdate with jinnie pt. 1♡

"time to wake up, little one," hoseok heard his daddy's morning voice mumble into his ear.

hoseok turned around, sucking his paci, and looked at his daddy's tired face. he grabbed his daddy's t-shirt and nuzzled into his neck.

"i'm tired too, baby, but today's your playdate with jinnie. remember?"

hoseok shot out of the bed so quickly he almost tripped. yoongi caught his wrist and pulled him backwards. hoseok scrambled off his chest and got to his feet.

"up! up! up!" he chanted.

yoongi chuckled tiredly and shuffled off the bed. giggling, hoseok skipped to their shared closet and flung the doors open. he grabbed his white and pastel yellow striped shirt and some pale, blue jean shorts. he ran to the dresser and grabbed his favorite pair of fuzzy socks. he carried the items over to his daddy and dropped them on the bed.

yoongi pulled the pacifier from his mouth and placed a quick kiss on his pouted, heart-shaped lips.

"do you need a nappy today, baby?" yoongi asked.

"no, daddy, hobi's a big boy," he grinned proudly.

"alright, arms up," he requested.

hoseok lifted his arms and let his daddy's t-shirt be pulled off him. yoongi slipped his fresh shirt down onto his torso. then, he bent down with the unbuckled shorts. hoseok placed his hands on his daddy's shoulders and stepped into his shorts. yoongi pulled them up then buckled and zipped them. he grabbed his pair of warm socks and slipped them on as well.

"why don't you wait downstairs for, daddy?" yoongi asked standing up.

"okay!" he skipped out of the room but not before grabbing his favorite stuffie, junior.

hoseok tried to sit still and wait for his daddy, but he was just too excited. he decided he could make his and his daddy's breakfast. after placing junior safely on the kitchen table, he grabbed his mickey mouse bowl and a bowl for his daddy from the cupboard.

he grabbed his daddy's boring old cheerios, then his tasty lucky charms. after spilling some cereal out of both boxes, he put them away and got the milk jug from the fridge.

very carefully, he poured milk into both bowls without spilling a single drop. the little clapped happily with pride and put the milk away. he grabbed a normal spoon for his caregiver and his spoon decorated with various characters from finding nemo.

one at a time, he carried both bowls to the kitchen table just as yoongi was making his way down the stairs.

"look, daddy! look what hobi did! are you proud?" the little asked excitedly pointing at his hard work.

"wow, peanut! look what you did! of course daddy's proud," he smiled and kissed hoseok's forehead.

the little beamed and giggled, filled with pride.

"highchair today? or is my big boy gonna sit in a big boy chair?" yoongi asked.

"big boy chair!"

yoongi pulled the chair out for him and helped him get situated. he scooted him in then went to his own chair.

"thank you so much, baby. daddy's so proud of you," yoongi told him again with a smile as he picked up his spoon.

"thank you, daddy," hoseok smiled brightly and began his own breakfast.

the rest of their breakfast went with hoseok rambling about all him and seokjin were going to do today. he'd talked so much that yoongi finished way before him and ended up feeding the little the rest of his lucky charms.

as yoongi finished washing the dishes and hoseok finished wiping his mouth, just like his daddy asked him to, when the doorbell rang.

"jinnie!" the little gasped excitedly and ran towards the front door.