♡who's my baby boy?♡

yoongi, hoseok, and holly were all cuddled up together on the couch watching ice age for the fifth time that week. hoseok was seated on one of yoongi's legs and holly rested on the other.

yoongi mindlessly threaded his fingers through holly's soft curls almost lulling the small dog to sleep. it was almost impossible for hoseok not to notice all the attention yoongi was giving holly.

"daddy," hoseok turned in yoongi's lap and tugged on his shirt, "do you love holly more than me?"

"hmm, let me think about that..." yoongi hummed tapping his chin with his pointer finger.

"daddy!" hoseok gasped.

"let's see... who's my baby boy?" yoongi asked with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"me! me, daddy!" hoseok exclaimed.

"is it you? are you my baby boy?" yoongi asked holly lifting the dog up in front of his face.

holly wagged his tail at the tone of yoongi's voice and squirmed in his arms.

"no daddy! not holly, me! it's me!" hoseok gripped his daddy's shirt tightly and tugged on it.

"i'm not sure, i think it's holly."

"no! me, me, me! it's hobi! hobi is daddy's baby boy!" the little wailed.

yoongi placed the dog on the floor and he scampered off. he then fully pulled hoseok into his lap.

"of course it's you, hobi," yoongi chuckled and hugged the little tightly.

"i'm daddy's only baby boy!" hoseok pulled away and declared with a pout.

"that's right, baby, just you."

"and you're only my daddy," hoseok grabbed his daddy's face and pressed their lips together. yoongi smiled at the little's possessivness.

"you love me more than holly?" hoseok demanded pulling away.

"i love you the most, hobi," yoongi declared and gave the little a kiss on the nose.

"good," the little said smugly and turned around in his daddy's arms to finish his movie.