"I Trust You"

"Eye contact is so important Daniel, and you seem so comfortable with it; I like it." Phil smiled as he replaced his cocktail on the square napkin. Dan, who had been admiring Phil's lips, smiled shyly.

"Thank you Daddy. You make it easy." He grinned, and Phil suddenly felt warm under the dim light of their private booth.

"In what way?" Phil licked his lips to gather the flavor
of his Martini.

Dan gulped and wrapped his long fingers around the base of his own glass. He considered taking a drink, both to give him an extra moment and some courage.

"You just make me feel at ease I suppose." It was the truth. Phil grinned, apparently content with his response. "And your eyes...they're so beautiful." Dan brought the glass to his lips before he could say more. Jesus.

He took a swig of his Gin and Tonic and let the ice fall against his tongue. He could see Phil's face through the bottom of the glass, though it was blurry and distorted. He just told Phil that he had beautiful eyes, and that said beauty made maintaining eye contact easy. He had been waiting for an opportunity like this, so why did he feel so warm and bashful all of a sudden?

Dan lowered the class slowly, noting that Phil looked pleased. He had that sexy smirk on his face, the very one that drove Dan wild.

"How do you feel about the glasses Daniel?" Phil pushed the black frames up the bridge of his nose. He looked so confident and smooth.

"Your glasses? I love them; they make you look so sophisticated and-" Dan stopped abruptly. What would Phil think if he admitted that he found his Daddy absolutely intoxicating? Was it too soon? Perhaps the mounting sexual tension between them was Phil's game. Maybe he liked seeing Dan flustered.

"And?" Phil dropped his chin and narrowed his eyes. He parted his lips ever slightly and waited.

"Sophisticated and sexy. They make you look sexy Daddy." Air rushed from Dan's lungs. He reached for his drink, but Phil stopped him, covering Dan's hand with his own.

"You don't need to be shy Baby Boy." Phil soothed. His daddy's hand was soft, his touch firm.

Dan could only nod. He relaxed his hand and let go of his cocktail. Phil slowly, reluctantly, pulled his hand back. "There you go Baby."

The food arrived just in time to spare Dan a full confession. He wanted to please his Daddy by saying and doing all the right things.

They ate quietly for a few minutes when Phil lay down his utensils and turned to face Dan. "You know Daniel, nothing that you say is wrong. Nothing that you do is wrong, mind our rules, of course. I can feel your uncertainty, but I assure you, you are perfect." Phil smiled fondly and reached for his water, never taking his eyes off of Dan. "Perfect."

Dan looked up and grinned for his daddy. How had he known? Dan already felt so understood by Phil, more so than by anyone else in his nineteen years. He nodded slowly, carefully. "Thank you Daddy."

Phil loved to see Dan blush. For him, there was nothing as thrilling as seeing the beautiful boy a bit flustered. He loved knowing that Dan was young and inexperienced. It meant that he could mold him; he could teach him to explore his own body and his attraction to his daddy.

The food was exquisite. Phil, who never cared much for extravagance, despite his ability to enjoy it, did require good food. He wanted Dan to experience this kind of dining.

"Daniel, I would like to learn more about your family. Tell me about your parents." Phil sat back and lazily swirled the final sips of his cocktail in the narrow bottom of its glass. Dan couldn't help but to notice the way in which his daddy rolled the delicate stem between his fingers.