"I'm A Mess For You"

Phil enjoyed spoiling his baby. The shopping trip turned out to be much fun. He spared no expense, encouraging Dan to go for quality but not compromising on quantity.

"Are you sure Daddy? I've always gotten by with two pair of jeans." Dan felt his tummy drop. All Saints was incredibly expensive; Phil insisted on four pair of jeans and two pair of sweatpants.

"I told you Daniel; you will want for nothing. Besides, you look incredible in them. Every man needs a good foundation." Phil tossed the long, skinny, bottoms on the counter and paid without flinching. Dan blushed and kissed his Daddy on the cheek.

"Thank you Daddy." Dan was not at all shy about their relationship. He wanted people to know that Phil had chosen him.

"You're welcome Baby Boy." Phil smiled and pat his bottom gently. It was an intimate and unusual gesture for Phil, especially in public. Something about being with Dan made him feel so carefree and happy.

"Foundation pieces have to be solid. You will never regret buying the best." Phil winked and carried Dan's shopping bags proudly. It was nice to have the afternoon off. There would be emails to answer and calls to make later in the evening, but right now, Phil was with his beautiful baby boy. "I have a few surprises coming from Alexander McQueen's spring collection. I hope that you like them. If they don't suit, we can send them back."

Alexander McQueen? Dan adored the designer. He followed fashion closely, though he had never been able to afford a single thread. Now Phil Lester was surprising him with items from the spring collection.

"Undergarments are incredibly important Daniel. I only wear Calvin Klein, and I highly recommend that you try the boxer-briefs. You could try a pair of mine first if you like."

Dan almost choked on air. Had his daddy just offered for him to wear a pair of his underwear? Dan thought about wearing them, having Phil so close to his skin.

"Yes please." Dan blushed; even the tips of his ears felt warm.

"Are you hungry?" Phil slowed his pace and gestured to a Mediterranean cafe across the street.

"Yes actually. Lunch sounds nice. Thanks." Dan smiled and walked a little closer to Phil. His heart skipped a beat when he noticed that Phil transferred the shopping bags to his right hand, leaving his left empty. The backs of their hands grazed one another. Dan thought about how good it would feel to slip his palm inside of Phil's. He fluttered his fingers, working up the nerve, when a cyclist blew past. The man nearly knocked Dan off of his feet. Phil instinctively grabbed Dan's arm and pulled him back into his body.

"Are you okay?" Phil sounded shaken, as if Dan had actually been hit.

"Yes Daddy, I'm fine." Dan was so close to Phil now. Their lips just inches apart. They fell apart regretfully, Londoners weaving around them on the pavement.

"Right. Let's eat."

                      * * *
"You want to touch Daddy? Hmmm? Phil grabbed Dan's hand and pressed it to his warm abdomen. Dan moaned at the feeling of his daddy's soft, warm skin. He wanted to touch him absolutely everywhere.

"God yes, so much." Dan rolled his body into Phil's and cupped his hip with his curved hand. "Where can I touch you?"

Phil groaned and kissed Dan's cheek. "Everywhere," he whispered hoarsely.

It had been almost five hours since Dan had given pleasure to a man for the first time, and now he sat across from him in a small cafe. His mind kept drifting to thoughts of Phil, almost completely nude on his new bed, the bed he didn't even want.