To His Rescue

Phil was an animal.

It was Dan's cock moving along the cool tile wall now as Phil fucked into him from behind, grunting and moaning into his baby's dark, dripping, curls.

Dan felt every inch of his daddy's love. He panted into the slab with little-to-no control of his own sounds. He had never, ever, been taken this way before. It was as if Phil's anger and determination had been channeled into loving Dan as passionately as possible. He moved in and out of his young lover's hot body at an unprecedented pace. He remained fully focused on loving Dan, never compromising on depth or precision in favor of speed.

"Jesus Christ Phil!" Dan screamed into the marbled wall. "I can't...fuck! Mmmm!"

Phil groaned and shortened the already-small gap between their wet bodies to give Dan quicker, deeper, harder, thrusts. He raked his baby's ear with his teeth, promising to give him everything that he had.

Dan bounced and shook with unbelievable pleasure. His wet ringlets clung to the sides of his face and the wall. He was being tossed about, even in his lover's healthy grip.

It felt too good to be loved like this.

"Fuck Phil...you're an animal!" Dan shouted, his own voice coming back to him as a steamy echo. "God yes!"

Phil pounded even harder, taking great pleasure in Dan's cries. His baby felt so good; he couldn't wait to make him come like this. They moved in the fogginess, and Phil admired the way that Dan's incredible body accommodated him with such ease. He had truly come to take his cock splendidly. The fast, jerky, movements didn't even phase the boy. In fact, he pushed back, opening himself further to greedily accept everything that Phil had to offer. He yipped and moaned loudly at the deepest point of each penetration, wholly absorbing his lover's movements.

"Come for me Daniel," Phil growled lowly in his ear. "I want you to come hard all over the wall. Who loves you so much?"

"Fuck! You do Daddy!" Dan pressed his cheek to the wall and opened his mouth, releasing a particularly long moan. He flopped around like a rag doll for a moment before scrabbling to provide resistance. His hot, throbbing, cock rubbed up against the marbled wall and painted it white with long, forceful, contractions that seemed to go on and on.

"Phil!" Dan cried, "Phil...oh my God!" He smacked the stone with an open palm and pushed his bottom back into his lover, moving his hips in fluid, circular, motions.

"Jesus Christ," Phil snapped. "Dan!" He threw his head back into the spray as he came deeply inside of Dan, his right hand over the subtle, tanned, mound of his baby's abdomen.

They stood, with water hitting their bodies from all angles and held each other. Both men fought for steady breath, yet neither one could pull away to regain it.

"I love you so much Daniel." Phil sighed, holding him tighter. "Please don't ever doubt this."

"I couldn't possibly...I love you with all my heart Phil," Dan lifted his wet cheek from the wall as Phil slipped out of his body. Immediately, Dan turned to face him and kissed him without a single moment's hesitation.

* * *

Phil's trip to Reading would have to wait. His parents would be arriving in the afternoon.

Both men were still reeling from the intensity of their lovemaking in the shower last night. Dan went on and on about how incredible it felt to be taken like that.

"God Phil," he smiled. "You really were like an animal. I want to see more of that part of you."

"Yeah?" Phil smiled back in the mirror, applying deodorant to his underarms.