Soft Spots

Dan couldn't sleep. He lay on his side, curled up like a croissant. Phil slept beside him, facing the opposite direction. Dan wondered if he were awake too.

The film haunted him in so many ways. The story was beautiful but tragic. Dan couldn't help but to think about how his relationship with Phil paralleled the one from the film.

He hoped that there wouldn't be a twist, some unforeseen break in their relationship, contractual or not. His tummy ached.

Phil snored softly, and it made Dan smile. As soon as he felt a flutter of hope, he felt the all-to-familiar sinking feeling that came with realization. In this case, he remembered that his bedroom furniture would be arriving in the morning, and that this would most likely be his last night in bed with Phil for awhile.

He absentmindedly traced his own lips with two fingers. Phil had been so sexy, so insanely sensual. The peach activity was unexpected but positively delicious in every possibly way. Dan started to suck on his fingers at the memory.

Phil's body had been even more beautiful that Dan imagined. His daddy had smooth, creamy, skin, and a long, thick, gorgeous cock. Thinking of it now, Dan grew hard again. What would it feel like in his hands? In his mouth? Inside of his body?

He curled up even tighter and considered getting up to relieve himself in his own bathroom down the hall. Dan thought about what it felt like to buck up into the sweet, juicy, dripping fruit that Phil held in his hand. He had talked him through it, his voice low and sexy.

"That's it Baby, just like that. Feel good? Fill it up for Daddy."

Dan bit down on his fingers to keep quiet. Phil continued to snore softly beside him.

Phil had watched his face; he had watched Dan's expression and listened to his strangled cries as he climaxed into the peach in his palm. Dan memorized the blissed-out look on his daddy's face when he finally opened his eyes. He had been stroking himself, watching Dan.

Phil grunted softly and turned in his sleep to face Dan's back. He shifted closer and wrapped his long arms around Dan's waist. It felt really good, but it also meant that Dan wasn't going anywhere to relieve himself of the building pressure down below.

The scent of Phil, combined with the memory of their activities, had Dan squirming uncomfortably. He pushed his hips back gently and discovered that his daddy was hard in his sleep.

Christ.

There was a moment in which Dan considered waking him. Phil said that he liked his boldness; perhaps asking for more was not completely out of the question.

He stopped himself, remembering that Phil confessed to moving slowly to protect his own heart, his own vulnerability. Dan had to respect that.

Although Dan had absolutely no intention of hurting his daddy in any way, he understood Phil's caution. The fact that he felt that there was something to protect made Dan's heart flutter. He had comfessed to falling in love, something he was admittedly not looking to do.

It wasn't part of the plan, falling in love. It was purely business, and Phil found himself in the center of something personal and potentially messy.

Phil moaned lightly and tightened his grip around Dan's waist, essentially burying his face in the boy's neck. It felt so good to be held this way, particularly after sharing such an intimate experience. It almost felt like more than an agreement.

Although it did nothing to ease Dan's painful erection, he cupped Phil's hands with his own. Suddenly, he felt the tickle of fluttering eyelashes against the sensitive skin of his neck.