Tresspassers Beware

"Tell me Daniel, have you ever been marked by a lover?"

"No Daddy." Dan let his lips fall apart. He wanted Phil's mouth on him; he wanted his daddy's mouth all over his body.

Phil smirked in his way, and Dan felt dizzy. He swayed a bit, gripping the granite counter top to steady himself.

"Lesson two. Never leave a mark where someone else will see it. Besides being unprofessional, it is just sloppy. You want people to know you belong to your lover? Bite and cover - only a trespasser would find it." Phil winked. Dan felt lightheaded. His daddy got sexier every day. "Be smart. Go for a place that can be revealed as a warning to others. For example Daniel, if I were to mark you now, I would go for your neck, right where it meets your shoulder." Phil touched him in the very spot, over top of his button up. "Do you know why I would do it here?"

Dan shook his head. He hated himself for being so turned on that he couldn't even speak.

Phil smiled. "May I?" He brought his long, nimble, fingers to the collar of Dan's shirt.

Dan nodded and licked his pink lips.

"Now, at first glance, I don't see a ring on your finger or a mark on your body. I might assume that you are single." Phil moved closer, narrowing the space between their bodies. "If I were polite, I would ask. But we both know that there are impolite people. I might just try to kiss you, to get close." Phil moved even closer, and Dan gulped.

"If I were to unbutton your shirt...like this...I could see it. I would know that you belonged to your lover." Phil was practically purring into Dan's ear. Dan shivered and sighed audibly.

"Oh." He whispered. Dan could feel Phil's breath on his cheek and his hands over his chest.

"May I mark you Baby Boy?"

"Fuck yes," Dan uttered too soon. "I mean, yes."

Phil grinned into Dan's neck, a mere centimeter from his tender skin. Dan steeled himself as Phil brushed his lips teasingly along his bare shoulder.

His warm, wet tongue licked a single, upward stripe over Dan's neck. He was already getting hard in his pants. Phil kissed the wet skin softly, making a gentle sound.

"Hold still Baby Boy." He went back in and covered the spot with his warm mouth, latching on. He licked, and sucked, and nibbled until he heard Dan begin to moan without inhibition. He paused, smiled, and continued.

Dan felt like he could cry. It felt so good to have Phil biting down and sucking on his flesh. He wanted his daddy to leave a deep, purplish bruise. He could almost feel the tingling of his blood rising to the surface.

"Fuck," Dan whispered as Phil licked to soothe.

"You like that?" Phil traced the blooming mark with his fingertips. He wanted to suck every inch of the boy's body. Dan tasted so good, so perfect. Phil was hardening, and he hoped that his baby would notice his effect.

"Yes Daddy. Thank you." Dan reached up to touch the abused area. It felt wet and hot to the touch. He liked it.

"Looks so pretty already. My goodness." Phil looked incredibly pleased with himself. To Dan's disbelief, Phil started to button his shirt.

"Now you try, yeah?" Phil started on his own collar, slowly revealing more and more of his creamy skin. Dan wanted to taste him so badly that his mouth actually watered.

Dan nodded vigorously and moved forward as if to kiss him. He held Phil's back and shoulder, diligently aiming for the same, inconspicuous, spot on his daddy's pretty body.