Of Love And Not Fear

It had been a long time since Dan felt this way, this self-loathing. Phil simply didn't allow it; he loved Dan too deeply and unconditionally to let him wallow. In this case, however, Dan had been keeping his troubles to himself.

Dan knew in his heart that the only way out was through; he needed to be honest with his partner. It's what they both deserved. It's what everyone deserved.

Phil had been working in his office all morning, approving contracts and signing off on payroll preliminaries. There would be time for lunch at home with Dan before it was time for the two of them to head to the afternoon shoot.

It was day one of filming for Synastry, the highly-anticipated sequel to Phil's last production, The Origins of We. There would be forty-five filming days total, provided that there were no delays or natural disasters. This, of course, did not include travel.

Dan knew that there would not be time to confide in his partner today. Even if there was, he wouldn't feel right about approaching him with something so heavy on the first day of filming. He would save it for tonight, when they returned home to share cocktails by the fire. It would give him time to work up the courage that he needed to be completely honest.

He had been rinsing the Arugula and cubing the Butternut Squash for their lunch salad when he first heard Phil call for him.

"Daniel?" Phil called, somewhat sternly from his office. Dan thought that he sounded a bit tense. He wiped his hands on a tea towel and headed down the long corridor.

Phil sat back in his executive chair, in a surprisingly-relaxed position. He was reclined a bit, with both arms draped over the sides, his wrists limp, and his long fingers dangling. He lifted his chin to acknowledge his lover's presence in the doorway.

"Daniel," he spoke deeply. "Daddy feels stressed...come here, would you please?" He leaned back slightly and Dan noticed the hard, heavy, dark, bulge in his daddy's pants. His mouth watered and his legs felt weak. He nodded and walked toward the center of the room, slipping his left hand up under his own shirt.

"My heart is beating so fast Phil," Dan gasped. "You look so hot right now."

Phil smirked, "Yeah? You want to help Daddy relax?" He pat his lap and invited Dan to straddle him.

"Fuck yeah," Dan removed his shirt and dropped it on the floor as he walked toward him. He heard Phil groan sexily and the chair squeak as he reclined even further.

"Come hear Darling," Phil opened his legs, "sit in Daddy's lap, yeah?"

Dan moaned at the sound of him. He looked and sounded so authoritative, just like a daddy should. He immediately fell into his baby role, whimpering, writhing, and eager to please.

"That's it Darling," Phil pat Dan's round bottom and coaxed him down. "Right on Daddy's lap. Mhmmm." His voice was deep and hoarse. Dan was beginning to understand why they had not made love earlier in the morning; Phil planned to take him on his desk all along.

"Oh Daddy, look at you behind your desk, so sexy and in charge." Dan leaned forward and bit Phil's collar, tugging gently with his teeth. "I want you to be in charge of me too." Dan held his wrists together behind his bare back as if he had been tied.

Phil hummed and wrapped his strong arms around Dan, lifting him a bit. He set him down on top of the desk.

"Remember what happened last time we were in here together Daniel? Hmmm?" Phil looked up at him and winked. He licked his lips and rolled his thumbs along the undersides of Dan's thighs.

Dan nodded and gulped. "God yes Daddy." He felt tingles move through his entire body; goosebumps appeared on his skin.

"What did I do to you Daniel? Remind me." Phil traced swirling patterns across his parted thighs now, right over the top of his tight jeans. Dan shivered and sighed with delight.